BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shimmering weightless moisture replenisher quenches dry, damaged hair with a nutrient rich blend of hydrating sea minerals. Healing algae and sea kelp wrap split ends in repairing moisture transforming dry, brittle hair into supple soft perfection.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Honestly not a big fan of this product." in 1 review
  • "I use it whenever I complete a heat styled look or when I'm on second day hair after my dry shampoo to make my hair feel silky smooth and refreshed." in 1 review
  • "The smell is amazing and it always leaves my dry, curly hair so soft and smooth!" in 1 review
Asya D.
This oil is super light and leaves your hair looking shiny and feeling soft. I spray it over my head after styling my hair to give it great shine/shimmer. I would definitely recommend this to other people!
Megan M.
Wyoming, MI
Probably wouldn’t use this oil again because I felt like it was too much and made my hair too oily. On the positive side it smelled amazing 💁🏼I think it could work for some.
Samantha V.
Diberville, MS
My favorite summer leave in conditioner!!! The packaging is so cute, the smell is amazing, and it’s makes my hair so soft and eliminates my frizzy hair from the humidity! A little bit goes a long way, but it wouldn’t matter because it’s an affordable product.
Hayden T.
This stuff smells a little strange but isn’t bad. I don’t necessarily notice much difference in my hair shininess or overall health, but I also may not be using this product regularly enough to see results. Overall I feel pretty “meh” about this product. Not great but not bad.
Kimi V.
The smell of this product is fantastic. I have curly hair and when I spray this on, it gives a gorgeous shine but doesn’t feel oily and heavy. I really like the way it works with my hair. My only complaint is the price, but I’m pretty cheap.
Julianna H.
Boston, MA
I love the way this product smells! I don’t think it really does much for my hair; I feel like it makes it s not softer but nothing outstanding. Great packaging and fair drugstore price. Probably will not repurchase.
Jen H.
Ida
Smells good. It did make me hair easier to style but I didn't be really notice it do much else for hair health. It seemed like it actually dried it out a little.
Miriam B.
Let me start by saying that I have very dry hair. My hair has been damaged by a lot of bleaching, and it almost feels like straw. I discovered this product maybe a year ago. I use a lot of OGX hair treatments to keep my hair soft and smooth, but this is my absolute favorite. I spray this onto my brush and apply when my hair is almost dry. I also use it to take flyaways on already dry hair. This spray makes my hair so soft and shiny! You can't even tell that it's damaged anymore. It smells really great, and I am on my 6th or 7th bottle already! I can never find it at my local drugstore, so I stock up whenever I find it in the city. If you want soft and healthy hair, try this product!
Maridania C.
Doral, FL
I love the result, it is a fine oil that helps me moisturize and protect my hair, I always use it to untangle the hair without touching it. I spray it a quantity and it is super easy to remove the knots, really the Organix line and its products with me They have a 100 back and I would buy it again since it is my best ally for my hair, i recommend.
Megan H.
Bartlett, TN
I really love how this product smells. It's lovely to spray into my hair after a shower and throw up in a messy bun while I do makeup or body lotion. Once I dry and style my hair, I always notice that it makes my hair shiny, but not oily, and helps against damage. (I use a curling iron at 400 degrees everyday)