OGX Protecting + Silk Blowout Thermal Primer Cream 5 oz uploaded by Belen m.

BY NONE

OGX Protecting + Silk Blowout Thermal Primer Cream 5 oz see more...

Buy on ULTA
Krysia S.
Baton Rouge, LA
I'm always searching for really solid products to help me blow out my hair because I always blow dry it after I wash it, and it tends to get a little crunchy or rough. I love that this product is inexpensive and it really works! I used this as my only hair product last night when I blow dried my hair, and it made my hair super soft and silky, true to the name. I used 2 nickel size dollops of product for my hair, which is a long bob that sits right above my shoulders. It took about 5-6 minutes to dry my hair completely and it was soft and volumized afterward!
Belen m.
This product surprisingly works really well on my hair. My hair is absolutely difficult when it comes to blow drying It gets super wavy the minute an ounce of wind touches my hair.. I love the fact that this actually keeps it nice and straight the entire time and soft!!! The only downside is that your hair does get greasy super quick!
Valdya B.
Washington DC
Hydration and heat protection! This product is just perfect. I use hair straightener/curler often. I’ve been using this for over three weeks now. And I haven’t seen dried ends. Recommended!
Nicole G.
Montclair, NJ
Does not help with frizz but helps with heat protection and smells amazing!!!! Maybe it is just my hair but I will try with others hair and update