BY NONE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

OGX Protecting + Silk Blowout Thermal Primer Cream 5 oz see more...

Review (1)
Krysia S.
Baton Rouge, LA
I'm always searching for really solid products to help me blow out my hair because I always blow dry it after I wash it, and it tends to get a little crunchy or rough. I love that this product is inexpensive and it really works! I used this as my only hair product last night when I blow dried my hair, and it made my hair super soft and silky, true to the name. I used 2 nickel size dollops of product for my hair, which is a long bob that sits right above my shoulders. It took about 5-6 minutes to dry my hair completely and it was soft and volumized afterward!