OGX Protecting + Silk Blowout Blow Dry Extended Dry Shampoo 5 oz

by Unknown

OGX Protecting + Silk Blowout Blow Dry Extended Dry Shampoo 5 oz

Any tips for making this product work better? For some reason it doesn’t work on my hair.
Just got this on clearance. Excited to try but does it leave white residue?
Has anyone used this product on dark hair and loved it?OGX Protecting + Silk Blowout Blow Dry Extended Dry Shampoo 5 oz
Start your review of OGX Protecting + Silk Blowout Blow Dry Extended Dry Shampoo 5 oz!
New York
Smells amazing, i’m top of sucking any extra oil out of my hair. Definitely an upscale dry shampoo compared to competitors. Would buy again!
Pawcatuck, CT
Affordable. Nice smell. Really made my hair feel refreshed and less greasy from yesterday's leftover hairspray. Has rose and silk in it.
williamsburg ohio
One of my favorite dry shampoos. Doesn’t leave my hair white or stiff Maoist it look natural and Clean in the second day hair days
Washington, NC
This is my favorite dry shampoo. It works well and leaves your hair smelling great!!!!
Williamsville, NY
Not in love with this.  The smell is sickeningly sweet and powdery.  It makes my hair feels dirtier than before I sprayed it.  I would rather have a clean scent than a sweet candy like one.  There are a lot better drugstore dry shampoos out there - I wouldn't buy this one again.
regina sk
My favourite feature of this product is that it doesn't leave a white residue when sprayed on the hair. It seems to be a clear formula. It has a nice smell but isn't too fragrant. It is easy to use and sprays onto hair nicely. I don't know if I would purchase it again as it left my hair looking a bit flat at the roots. It also leaves a residue so I will probably keep trying other products to find something that is more volumizing and leaves less residue.
Pickering , ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Great dry shampoo no residue and the chemicals don’t make me choke like a lot of canned hair products! Sometimes you have to work with it by brushing a lot! But it works and smells good!
Montreal, QC
First off, it smells amazing! It doesn't cheap and gross at all. It does leave my hair soft and silky, unlike most dry shampoos I've tried in the past. No white powder residue! It really freshens up my hair and makes it look nice and clean! Will definitely be trying out the other dry shampoos this brand has.