OGX Protecting + Silk Blowout Blow Dry Extended Dry Shampoo 5 oz uploaded by jaclyn h.OGX Protecting + Silk Blowout Blow Dry Extended Dry Shampoo 5 oz uploaded by Sydney D.OGX Protecting + Silk Blowout Blow Dry Extended Dry Shampoo 5 oz uploaded by Molly P.

BY UNKNOWN

OGX Protecting + Silk Blowout Blow Dry Extended Dry Shampoo 5 oz see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Sydney D.
Mooresville, NC
Hands down the BEST dry shampoo I have ever used. Every other dry shampoo I’ve ever tried has had a weird powdery smell and a crunchy after-feel. This has exceeded my expectations in all the ways and I can take my 4 day post-washing hair out on the town with confidence! After I blow dry I give it a quick spritz on my hair to extend my blow dry and then when I need freshed up I spray and re-style and I’m good to go! I highly recommend this product! OGX Protecting + Silk Blowout Blow Dry Extended Dry Shampoo 5 oz
jaclyn h.
Philadelphia
I love this has no white cast no build up of chalky looking powder it is my go to must have for dry shampoo very first time user friendly get at any pharmacy OGX Protecting + Silk Blowout Blow Dry Extended Dry Shampoo 5 oz
Kimberly S.
Marietta, GA
Just picked this up at Cvs a few days ago and I have to say it's awesome!!! Smells heavenly and I use it as a dry shampoo. I use it at bedtime and wake up with beautiful, silky, sweet-smelling hair!!! Loooove this. It doesn't dry out your hair like other dry shampoos.
Sarah M.
Montreal, QC
First off, it smells amazing! It doesn't cheap and gross at all. It does leave my hair soft and silky, unlike most dry shampoos I've tried in the past. No white powder residue! It really freshens up my hair and makes it look nice and clean! Will definitely be trying out the other dry shampoos this brand has.