BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Beauty, Pure And Simple. A Miraculous Lightweight Blend Of Moroccan Argan Oil To Heal, Smooth And Add Shine To Fine, Brittle And Delicate Textured Hair. It Is The Perfect Indulgence For Soft, Seductive, Silky Perfection In A Lighter Consistency And Color, Custom Made For Fine Hair. This Rare Formula Has A Centuries-Old History Of Providing Natural Vitamin E And Antioxidants While Renewing Your Hair’S Cell Structure, Sealing In Shine, And Creating Lush Softness. Penetrates, Moisturizes, Renews Creates Softness And Strength Protects Hair From Styling Heat And Uv Damage Not Tested On Animals Made In Usa

• OGX® Penetrating Light Hair Oil Does this make the hair g...2 Answers
  • This may seem like a weird question..but how's the smell?2 Answers
  • How long does one bottle last for? I have thick semi long...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "You can use this on wet or dry hair which makes it nice for extra conditioning even when your hair is dry." in 1 review
Brittney S.
Sterling, VA
This light hair oil is perfect because it’s not too heavy on the hair. It’s not super thick at all! I purchased this from ULTA with a few other items so I used the $3.50 off coupon even though the price was not bad at all. It smells really good and leaves your hair feeling nice.
Mary L.
Boston
I love this product! I can see the difference when I apply it to my damp hair after washing my hair. I only use it sparely now, when I need a boost from the cold weather damaging my hair. I have tried other brands, and feel like this one worked best for me. Would recommend!
Becky S.
I bought this on sale but it's in a 3.3 fl.oz. plastic bottle unlike the packet pictures when I scanned it. I'm not sure that this is discontinued so I'm going to add a photo as well. I think this product is great because as others mentioned it can be used on wet or dry hair and considering the amount of vitamin E, it's also really good for your skin. I've been using it experimentally on a recent scar of my friend so we shall see :)
Latisha S.
OGX® Penetrating Light Hair Oil is such a great product for light and healthy shine. If you use the correct amount [trial and error here] your hair won't be greasy. Use it on your ends for a nice finish or all over on curls for a beautiful shine.
LISA m.
When my hair was super damaged from bleaching it and dying it purple this saved my hair! It helped condition and repair and it was a lifesaver. I’d recommend it to anyone, I have fine/thin hair so I didn’t use a ton and didn’t need to.
Monique C.
Atlanta , GA
Light as a feather. I got mine from Walmart I usually put on before I Bantu knot my hair. I think it’s worth it’s price it couldn’t have been more than 10 bucks but it did the job I probably won’t buy again
alee g.
N Chesterfld, VA
The smell is to die for, but you don't want to put too much in your hair because it won't make it shiny, like it should, it'll be all greasy! So, go easy on it, but your strands will thank you!
Daisy V.
San Jose, CA
I’m using the coconut oil one... I love the smell and how soft it leaves my hair. I use it to tame away baby hairs. It also leaves my hair looking super shiny. I would definitely buy again. My hair loves it!
Lindsey L.
Dallas, GA
I have coarse, natural hair and this oil moisturizes and adds shine to my hair. It smells great and doesn't make my hair feel sticky or leave residue. Great product!! Highly recommend!
Stephanie N.
Boca raton, FL
This product was ok. I have fine, straight hair so I was excited to try this oil because it said it was light. It smelled great and was easy to apply. After I blew dry my hair I felt that my hair was a little more shiny but it felt like it was weighed down and a little greasy.
I didn’t really like the product and I would not repurchase.
Patricia G.
Fayetteville , NC
Where can I find it
Bella B.
Adah, PA
Is this going to make my hair soft with out weighing it down?
Caitlin C.
Does this product actually soak into hair or leave it feeling greasy and fake? Also does it show instant improvement on dry ends?
Deborah B.
I have naturally curly hair which tends to frizz ...has anyone tried this and does it stop frizzing?
Maria P.
Makawao, HI
How will this leave my hair feeling like?