BY OGX® #1 in Hair Oil

The Perfect Indulgence For Soft, Seductive, Silky Perfection. This Exotic Precious Blend Penetrates, Moisturizes, Renews And Creates Hair Softness And Strength While Protecting From Harmful Styling Heat And Uv Damage As It Gives You Smooth, Sexy Tresses. This Rare Formula Has A Centuries-Old History Of Providing Natural Vitamin E And Antioxidants While Renewing Your Hair's Cell Structure, Sealing In Shine, And Creating Lush Softness. Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa

• Is this good and protective for kinky, coarse hair when try to flat...1 Answers
  • Is this product worth buying?7 Answers
  • Can this product be used when the hair is dried, prior to using heat? 8 Answers
OGX Penetrating Hair Oil Renewing Argan Oil
  • "I have two different bottles of this....one regular and one extra penetrating....a little goes a long way with this." in 5 reviews
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
Queens Vlg, NY
I have very fine hair that gets oily super fast but I still love using this product! I use it on damp or dry hair. I can't say if it has improved my hair overall overtime but whenever I do use it, it keeps my hair frizz free, soft, and silky. It gives my hair shine without making it super greasy. I think it's especially great because it doesn't weigh my hair down. It nourishes my dry ends without being super oily like baby oil (I used to put baby oil in my hair and end up with a super greasy oily mess). Also, it smells amazinggg! I gave this product 5 stars because I would definitely repurchase it again. And will. However I think it's important to note that there isn't any argon oil in it (argon oil int listed in the ingredients). Still, there is only about 5 ingredients which is far less than a lot of hair products out there, which leaves me to think that it still isn't that bad for your hair.
Nora A.
Nora A.
I have very long and think hair! It gets tedious managing it especially when I'm short on time. I've tried numerous products that didn't work so well for me...until I found this one! This is golden and I love it! Now I don't know how to handle my hair without it.

I usually use this after showering when my hair is still damp. I put about a quarter size into my palm and lathering it into my hands then only put it on my ends. Half way and all the way into the ends. That size is good enough for me. I can let it air dry with no fly aways or my hair getting frizzy. I can also blow dry or straighten it and it leaves my hair shiny and controlled!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
This is one of those products that I can not do without! I use it after every time I wash my hair. I have long, thick, curly hair and this oil helps keep control of the frizz and help with maintaining the moisture in my hair. A little goes a long way with this product. I tend to have to use a little bit more than what the bottle recommends due to my hair being thick and long. My bottle has lasted over a year and when I run out I will definitely go out to get more!
Kim S.
Kim S.
Faribault, MN
I do love the fragrance and rich feel this oil has. I put it in my hand and rub between both to try to apply evenly. I seem to have trouble doing so. I was told that with my hair I can use a lot more than the direction say to use. So the first couple times I used more and it looked greasy. Then I tried applying what the directions said and that wasn't enough. This takes trial and error in finding the right amount for your own hair. This was what my conclusion was!
Kaytlyn R.
Kaytlyn R.
Jacksonville, FL
Even though this isn't a product I use on a daily basis, it is still one I very much adore! I like to use it when my hair is feeling a little dry and using only a dime size amount really adds that extra silkiness to my hair. I only use about a dime size amount since this product goes a very long way. I've found it is easy for me to use too much, but that may simply be because my hair is on the finer side when it comes to texture!
Jaselynn H.
Jaselynn H.
I have the worst time trying to find a product that will leave my hair smooth and frizz free. And keep my hair looking and feeling amazing after each use. I came across this argan oil and was convinced to try it. Let me say that I absolutely love love love my hair after the first use. I've been using it now for almost 2 weeks and I am in love with how my hair feels and looks. This is one product I will never ever drop!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So after being sick for the past few months, my hair had been completely neglected and not in the best shape. i picked this up at the store and have been using it on my hair most days, wet or dry. My hair needed some serious help haha But it's looking and feeling so much better after about a month of use! My hair went from a dull, frizzy, dry blob to being soft and silky and it has its wave and texture back!
Kya F.
Kya F.
I use a little on my hair after I get out of the shower, let my hair air dry. My hair is super thick and the ends get dry naturally, so this product really soaks in.
If you have thinner hair, use only a little bit! The scent is pleasing and not too obvious. After flat ironing my hair is silky smooth. This product rescued my hair! I would recommend it to anyone who has damaged hair.
Joseane v.
Joseane v.
Norwich, CT
If your hair needs brightness this is the best product that you should use, it is great for all kind of hair, have a good smell not strong, it really makes your hair brighter and softer, you don't need to use a lot to see results just a little bit, it has a great price, I bought it at the stop and shop store. I totally recommended it, and of course I'll buy it again!! ❤️😊
Eugene P.
Eugene P.
Long Beach, CA
You cannot go wrong with this product. It's a very light serum that gives life to your boring hair, and still doesn't give you the heavy sticky feeling. I have a dry wavy hair, and without any product on, it can get out of control. This oil helps give shine to my dull hair and it's not heavy at all, compared to other oil products on the market. It's very affordable, too.
Matthew C.
Matthew C.
Just over bleached my hair would this be ok to use to help bring it back to life it's starting to break and it's lifeless :(
Krisani P.
Krisani P.
Can this product be used when the hair is dried, prior to using heat?
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product help control frizz in most conditions?
Phebean C.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product worth buying?
Noemi G.