BY OGX®

Organix brazilian kertain therapy shampoo blends antioxidant rich coconut oil with kertain proteins to strengthen your hair and give it a frizz-free look. the mix of avacodo oil and coconut butter will soften the cuticle. the shampoo is rich in sulfate and free of sodium chloride to strengthen and smooth curly or wavy hair. see more...

• I used this product a few years ago and loved it, but more recently...1 Answers
Cari W.
Cari W.
This smells amazing, it's irganic and it's good for your hair. Some other organic products don't wash my hair well, but this does!
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Great if you have straight hair, avoid if you have curly hair! Someone in my family bought this and I mistakenly put it on my wavy to curly hair and it destroyed my curls! Took about a week for my hair to recover it's natural curl but that was my mistake for not reading the package! Works great on straight hair though!
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
I overall liked this product. It's smells amazing and it makes your hair soft and clean! I like that it has a few less chemicals than some competitors. The smell actually sticks around too. I would probably buy it again.
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
I loved what it did with my coarse dry hair. Turned it into the hair i had when i was little before all the chemicals and heat. Unfortunately i cant afford it everytime i purchase or i would. Great formula.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
This is a really great product!!! It really cleanses the hair really well!! And, at the same time it moisturizes it too!! Yes, it's affordable! It is very different from alternatives. I love that it's sulfate and sodium free! Yes, I would definitely buy it again!!!
Allie J.
Allie J.
I really enjoy this shampoo. I already have very straight hair but this does a really good job of smoothing it. My boyfriend always compliments how good my hair smells when I use this.
Erma E.
Erma E.
santa monica, CA
My hair smelled great after using this product and it felt clean and healthy. I'm pretty sure it was stronger and shinier too. I don't really think that my hair was any straighter than when I started using this product. I will buy again for other benefits.
Sunny G.
Sunny G.
Sparta
Very heavy. I recommend this for those who have thick/dry hair. It can weigh down hair if too much is used.
Kyle H.
Kyle H.
Grand Haven, MI
This shampoo and conditioner makes hair so silky and smooth. I have naturally curly hair and it helps making straightening a breeze. smells great too!
Carrie E.
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
I have really thick hair with curl. Normally it takes me FOREVER to dry or straighten my hair. It's annoying. I bought the shampoo, conditioner, mask and flat iron spray. I use the mask a few times a week. I now only spend 10-15 minutes straightening my hair! I let it dry overnight. I have even recommended it to 2 other people that love it as well. I ran out and am not having an issue finding the mask though!
Hadeel A.
Hadeel A.
San Francisco, CA
I used this product a few years ago and loved it, but more recently, I've looked for it everywhere and can't find it to save my life! Does anyone know where I can buy the actual treatment (not the shampoo, conditioner or flat iron spray)?