BY OGX®

Organix 13 floz hair shampoos see more...

• I just got this shampoo and I love that it makes my hair feel so m...2 Answers
  • I've only used the Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo. What type of hair is...2 Answers
  • My hair is naturally wavy but has a frizz to it so I can't have it ...3 Answers
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
I love this shampoo, I have very finicky hair and some shampoos can make my hair produce more oil than before I washed it but thanks to this sulfate free formula I can use this shampoo as much as I'd like. I pair it with a tea tree mint conditioner by ogx and my hair feels wonderful. It is a great quality shampoo and so affordable!
Limny V.
Limny V.
Wildomar, CA
Smells delicious! A little bit pricier than other drug store shampoos but the smell makes it a treat. My hair is left soft and manageable. I have damaged hair up to my shoulders and trying to grow it longer, since I started using Thai shampoo, no lie I feel like it's helping it grow! Try it with the conditioner
Kiana B.
Kiana B.
Jeffersonville, IN
I have personally used the coconut oil shampoo and it smells wonderful, and it is very hydrating. You definitely want to wash your hair well after using these shampoos because they may leave a slight film on the hair. The shampoo does not contain any sulfate, which is great for the hair!
Laura D.
Laura D.
This is my favorite shampoo! It's like using salon shampoo at (almost) drug store price. My hair is so smooth after using. I've been buying for the past few years and don't plan on changing brands any time soon. I love that I can be sure I am using a safe product on my hair and head.
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.
Los Angeles, CA
The smell of this product is amazing! It isn't too heavy on my curly hair which is nice. i am regrowing my hair currently and use this product weekly. My hair is really thick and I don't have to use a ton of this product which I love. I am overall satisfied with this product.
Monique S.
Monique S.
Cleveland, OH
It's so rare to find a shampoo and conditioner that is sulfate free, with no bad smell, and a product that actually gets the job done, this product deserves more than 5 stars because it does exactly what it is suppose to do, without damaging your hair
Taylor Y.
Taylor Y.
This is my absolute favorite out of all the Organix products! The scent is so nice and stays for awhile, and it makes my hair so soft and manageable. I have bought this product multiple times and would definitely buy it again. I recommend 100%!
Cristina T.
Cristina T.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is simply amazingggg!!! It smells so good and leaves your hair feeling smooth and healthy. This shampoo is also good if you have frizzy hair. Even as you're applying the shampoo or conditioner you can feel the change in your hair
alexandra f.
alexandra f.
East Haven, CT
My FAVORITE shampoo and conditioner. My hair is usually quite frizzy and this keeps it from getting to that point. It smells amazing. My hair is sometimes corse due to dying it. But this product makes sure it stays hydrated and smooth
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Inglewood, CA
I feel like all the products from the OGX line work great! This shampoo is one of my favorite, it smells amazing and makes my hair look great! I will definitely continue to buy products from this brand.
Izzy P.
Izzy P.
My hair is naturally wavy but has a frizz to it so I can't have it natural when going out, will this actually stop that?
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
I've only used the Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo. What type of hair is this good for?
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
I just got this shampoo and I love that it makes my hair feel so much thicker as my hair is thin and blonde but if it's an oil why does it dry it out more?