BY OGX®

Organix 13 floz hair conditioners see more...

• Great For oily hair ? Will leave my hair soft2 Answers
  • Apart from fulfilling the conditioner function, ...Be the first to answer!
  • I've debated on trying these conditioners forever now. Just wonderi...3 Answers
  • "My favorite conditioner I have thick curly hair." in 1 review
  • "I bought this product for my naturally curly hair and I love it." in 1 review
  • "love this product so much, i have the whole line of kukui products and it does wonders for my naturally curly hair!" in 1 review
  • "I don't use shampoo and using the conditioner alone leaves my hair looking and feeling healthier than everyone." in 1 review
Gracie S.
Gracie S.
I love this conditioner so much! I have been using the shampoo and conditioner together for a few months now, and it makes my hair so silky and soft. I have naturally wavy and rough-textured hair, so this is great for my hair. It also smells wonderful, so I would overall definitely recommend this conditioner.
Maureen S.
Maureen S.
Clifton Spgs, NY
I have a hard time finding conditioners that actually really hydrate my dry hair. This one is amazing and it smells so good! My hair is so soft and smells so good. My boyfriend even recently started using it as his hair was getting dry and he's now addicted to it also!
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Hialeah, FL
This essential for all #Curly haired girls. It's a great moisturizer for curls, smells great, and has awesome texture. I recommend when buying OGX products to buy the shampoo and conditioner together, it just really helps with getting your hair the vitamins it needs.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Mount Morris , Mi
Really enjoy the smell of this one. It is very nice for hair, if you have thinner hair. My hair is extremely thick and it just took forever to get out of my hair so it wouldn't be oily the same day I washed it.
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Rialto , Ca
I love this product helps my hair stay hydrating and healthy !my hair smells so good after the shower and smell remains on all day. My hair type is curly and wavy so keep my hair in good bumdle
Krystle K.
Krystle K.
Absolutely in love with this conditioner and shampoo. It smells great and leaves my hair with a mirror like shine. The conditioner isn't too greasy and doesn't weigh my hair down.
Nabil S.
Nabil S.
This is the best shampoo and conditioner from this brand. The smell is wonderful, and it feels great. It maintain frizz, gave my hair more shine, and overall looked healthier.
Farren Joy R.
Farren Joy R.
Great for thick, frizzy hair. It definitely helps keep the frizziness in control when you put the right amount of product in. I've been using for 2 years now.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Old forge, PA
I really notice a difference whewhen I use this product. It really does defrizz my hair. It has a wonderful smell too. This brand is one of my go to brands.
audrey R.
audrey R.
This thing is pretty pricey but it doesn't work I have frizzy hair and it made it so soft and silky and the frizzy hair is gone
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Does this make your hair greasy?
I've debated on trying these conditioners forever now. Just wondering if it'll help these horrible split ends?
RENELLE p.
RENELLE p.
Great For oily hair ? Will leave my hair soft
Katie R.
Katie R.
Is this moisturizing? It smells so good, I'm thinking about trying it.
Mikayla  T.
Mikayla T.
High Point, NC
I would really like to try this product but I don't want to spend the money and I not like it. is this brand a good brand?