BY OGX

NEW! Moisturize and replenish strands to help slow premature fading and lock in salon perfect color that lasts with our new UVA/ UVB filter blend, Fade Defying + Orchid Oil Conditioner, with orchid extract and grape seed oil.

Ingedients:

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethiconol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Butylene Glycol, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 33 (CI 17200).

Faith D.
Shiloh
I leave this sit in my hair for about five minutes in the shower and I’ve seen noticeable differences. My hair is much softer and smells awesome. It doesn’t take much of this conditioner to cover my hair (and I have a lot), so it lasts quite a long time.
Hannah A.
Des Moines, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
I trusts this brand with everything, the conditioner leaves hair less frizzy and sleek. The scent of all of these are wonderful but this one is the best in my opinion. Classically floral!
Emily A.
Anamosa, IA
I used this for 3 days and noticed a difference! I color my hair red at home, and my hair fades fast, I've restocked this line twice in 2 months and color has yet to change! Note that I let conditioner rest for at least 3 min. my hair loves moisture, any conditioner under 3 min will do nothing for my strands. I think this trick really gives the product a chance to work. This line of products has not only kept my color longer, it has improved shine, strength, and workability. I would highly recommend using the shampoo, conditioner, and oil together for maximum performance!
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
I love ogx products they are affordable smell wonderful and are so great for your hair also they are easy to find you can buy them online pick them up at Walmart or the drug store it’s really convenient I just can’t get over how great my hair looks and the price of the products is so great
Amy B.
Wellington, FL
OGX is my favorite conditioner. I think I have tried almost every kind. I honestly love the All. I like to try a new one depending on the look I’m going for. You can’t go wrong with any of them!
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
I love this brand so I got this, it worked pretty well. My hair felt softer but I wasnt a big fan of the scent of this one, and the smell didnt hold long in my hair so I was disappointed in that.
Lidys B.
Love the smell! You cannot beat the price! The smell lingers and it’s not the most curl friendly out there but since I know it will not mess up my curls I use it and my curls love it.
Mara H.
Great product - a little goes a long way. The smell is incredible and it really does help your color last longer. Additionally, my hair seems shinier and stronger. I love this brand, as they tend to avoid sulfates. Very satisfied by this conditioner.
Emily W.
Scranton, PA
Like the rest of this line, it makes my hair smell really nice and it does help soften it. However, I don’t think that it helped to extend the color of my color treated hair. I will probably return to using the coconut miracle oil line from this brand.
Courtney M.
Lakeland, FL
I love the smell of this. I can tell when I switch shampoo how it makes my hair feel. My hair is damaged from processing. So people who process their hair know you can’t just use anything. 100% satisfied. If you have frizzy hair this is worth a try .