OGX® Opulent Hydration + Champagne Fizz Shampoo uploaded by Itzel M.OGX® Opulent Hydration + Champagne Fizz Shampoo uploaded by Mary T.

BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Why You Want It...This hydrating, bubbly blend is perfect to get you and your hair ready for the New Year, and celebrate new hair beginnings!

• Would this work on any type of hair? 1 Answers
  • Does this really have a champagne scent? Also where can I get this ?1 Answers
  • Does this product really smell like champagne?1 Answers
Mary T.
I got the shampoo on sale for less than $2 when it was at Walmart. It states this hydrating bubbly blend is perfect to get you and your hair ready for the new year and celebrate and new hair beginnings. Directions are you apply shampoo generously to wet hair massage and leather through two ends then rinse the hair thoroughly. After shampooing follow with conditioner. I got 387 milliliters in this bottle or 13 fluid ounces which is a pretty good amount. The front of the bottle is inviting as it says cheers pop those bubbly planned and quench your thirst e strands while fizzy grapefruit notes your senses mingled with soft elderflower notes to fill you with peace and Sprite with crisp white grape notes for Fresh Starts. As far as smell goes to stuff the smell amazing. It does smell like white grapes and grapefruit soda zaveri in my opinion it has a very distinctive Citrus scent. I bought 2 bottles just because they were so cheap and I'm almost through with this bottle. Luckily I have another one and I will use it sparingly. It does seem to help keep the moisture in my hair. I use this an alternation with a clarifying shampoo. I use this every other day and then I use a clarifying once a week. I do use a moisturizing shampoo on the days that I do not use this or the clarifying. It helps to keep my hair soft and shiny. This is a good brand and they make very good products. I would recommend this to anyone who has dry hair although you can't find it all the time as I think it is just a seasonal product. I found this at Walmart.
Lyssa P.
Berlin, CT
This is a good shampoo if you are looking for a more inexpensive shampoo. It gets the job done. Leaves your hair clean with a shine. If you are a higher end hair care person i wouldn't really recommend. You dont feel an overall difference in your hair after every wash. Not my go to but if im in a bind its better than VO5!
Itzel M.
Tacoma, WA
Yesss yess yessssss ! Love this shampoo!!! The scent is amazing love the sent & it's long lasting. It's a very refreshing. Works up to a naive lather. Just a small amount is perfect I am very satisfied with this product I gotta thank a friend of mine for giving me both Shampoo & Conditioner !
brizza c.
Long Beach, CA
This shampoo really leaves your hair with an amazing scent. I do recommend this product because it makes your hair feel more natural and healthy. There are different types of these shampoos and each bottle has something different. Depends which types of vitamins your hair needs or just they type of scent you want.
Cyntia L.
Greensboro, NC
I have curly hair and I've had the hardest time trying to find something to hydrate my hair and this is it! I have never felt my hair this soft! Always will be my favorite❤️❤️❤️❤️
Aubrianna P.
I'm a long time Ogx user, but this particular one is my far the best I've used. My hair feels silky smooth and smells terrific. I'm going to have to stock up before it disappears.
Esmeralda V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great! I definitely notice my curls are less frizzy. Sad it's limited edition. I have been using it for about a month.
Nancy G.
Love these shampoos and conditioners, they smell great and do their job! Keep my hair moisturized and feeling healthy.
I love this product it's smell good and it's work on my hair is want try all colors of this shampoo
Lisa B.
Danville, AR
Love this inexpensive shampoo. It lathers and rinses nicely and leave hair feeling soft and smooth!
Ana K N.
Oneonta , AL
Would this work on any type of hair?
Kaylee L.
Does this really have a champagne scent? Also where can I get this ?
Jessica H.
Does this product really smell like champagne?
Nana B.
Is this product really worth its price? Does it work well in naturally afro textured hair?