BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Why You Want It...This hydrating, bubbly blend is perfect to get you and your hair ready for the New Year, and celebrate new hair beginnings!

lexi G.
Stuart, FL
OH MY GOSH!!! I absolutely love this product!! It always leaves my hair smelling fantastic and looking amazing. It is defiantly worth every penny to me. I always tell my friends to use this brand because to me it really works and keep my hair moisturized during the hot summer days..
Katelyn O.
This conditioner is so awesome!! It leaves my hair feeling so soft and smelling so wonderful! I love the chubby little bottle it comes in too. It's originally around $5 or more, but I found this limited edition one at Walmart after Christmas for $1.87!! Love love love!! Wish I would have purchased more!!
Rosa S.
Belle Glade, FL
Love how it hydrated my hair! My hair use to be so dry and frizzy and it was never soft and now it is! I loved how it made my hair so healthy
Dariana Q.
Dorchester, MA
I love it, my hair is curly, very dry and has a lot of frizz, and this product is one of the most used as it buoy and moisturizes my hair
Kelsey S.
Wakefield, RI
Love this conditioner! It makes my hair silky smooth and it smells great! Definitely would buy again, this company does not disappoint
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
Amo con locura este producto.. sin duda es lo mejor de todos los tiempos en especial el de coco hay muchos aromas mas
Isabel K.
Maracaibo
Ok I have to say that this product has fallen very well in my hair, before buying this my hair was kept with frizz a million and was really uncomfortable, I could hardly even comb it, I recently discovered this product and the first time I I love it so much when it's over I'm 100% sure I'll buy it again, oh and I must add that my hair before was very dry, now I feel more soft and shiny . A thousand thanks OGX is the best Opulent Hydration + Champagne Fizz Conditioner.
تسوق ب.
(Iraq_basra)
Coconut Milk Shampoo:

The product smelled great and lathered well. After use, I felt my hair and it was soft and easy to detangle. I have very dry hair so it was not helpful for my hair ..mybe its good for other people. What I did notice as the only con is that my scalp was very itchy in about two days or so after use. So it seemed that my scalp wasn't as clean as I wanted but I will do more washes to see if that helps
Reem S.
I used this product for two months and the result was very excellent especially if you lay off my hair after bathing