BY OGX® #44 in Shampoo

Beauty Pure and Simple Helps Repair Dry, Damaged Brittle Tresses 2 Intensely Hydrates Locks in Moisture 3 Unique Blend of Sulfate-Free Surfactants for Renewed Softness 4 Creates Seductive, Silky Tresses 5 Extra Strength Repair dry, damaged, brittle tresses with this extract powerful blend of argan oil of Morocco to intensely hydrate, while silk proteins lock in the moisture to give hair a second chance at silky perfection. Not tested on animals. see more...

• I have always heard these types of shampoos are really good but i h...6 Answers
  • Hey, I have several different shampoos from ogx just bc of the scen...2 Answers
  • Hey beauties! Could you recommend a shampoo condish combo from this...2 Answers
Sai G.
Sai G.
Im a type of person who loves to make my hair as one of my top priority in terms of beautification. In my opinion, if a person has healthy hair or glowing radiant skin theres no need for styling and makeup at some point. I researched some things that can make your hair better and grow faster, one of them is argan oil. I came across this product on many drugstore and have finally decided to try the whole line of it! I wanted to love this combo (shampoo & conditioner) as much as i love the penetrating oil which works wonder. This one though, it feels as if it doesn't do anything at all! Ive used this for straight 6months! If you're wondering why it took me some time to have even say i don't like it considering ive used it for so long, is because thats how i really test out products i wanted to love or really wanted to put an in depth review of. This product just doesn't do any justice to what it claims, its like one of your typical or generic shampoos just for cleaning your scalp and hair.
Brianne R.
Brianne R.
(Thick, wavy, dry color-treated hair.) I'd been using another shampoo and bought a bottle of this to switch things up, as I do every other bottle or so. I'm so glad I did! The lather immediately felt creamier and more nourishing than the shampoo I'd been using, and there was a huge difference in the way my hair responded to styling. Even using my old conditioner, my hair was softer, smoother, bouncier, springier, and healthier looking after two shampoos. I'd resigned myself to having dry hair due to coloring it, but the problem wasn't my hair. I'd just been using the wrong moisturizing shampoo! Being scent sensitive, I also like that this shampoo isn't "fragrance overkill".
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Lynchburg, VA
I bought this stuff about 3 weeks ago, and I'm already almost out. That could be because I use a little too much per shower, but whatever. I wish there was more in the bottle for what you pay! It is more expensive than most other regular shampoo's. I didn't notice a very big change in texture or moisture. It's kinda just a regular shampoo, so I would prefer to spend my money on a different brand that is cheaper and does the same thing. It smells great though haha
Susan K.
Susan K.
Fullerton, CA
I have long thick wavy hair and slightly oily scalp and I have to be careful with this or it will get too heavy/oily too quickly. What works for me is to use sparingly on the scalp and apply more on in the middle and ends of my hair. Same goes with the conditioner. I am obsessed with the smell of this shampoo. It smells so good! Oddly enough the conditioner has a completely different smell but overall my hair is left smelling great.
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I absolutely love this entire line of hair care. It works wonders for my hair. It does exactly what it claims to do without making my hair feel weighed down or dried out. The price point is incredible for the quality of the product. I like to change my hair care up sometimes, but I've repurchased this multiple times. It's one of my all time favorites.

This product is also cruelty-free, which makes it even better!
Venus W.
Venus W.
Glen Burnie, MD
This is my favorite shampoo. I have curly dry hair. This shampoo cleans my hair without making it feel greasy. It's affordable and doesn't take a lot so the bottle lasts for quite awhile. My only minor complaint is that I wish there was a way to make sure that you could get every drop out of the bottle. I often put a little water in the bottle at the end to swish around to try to get it all.
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love everything this company makes for hair care. The shampoos and conditioners work so well and don't make my hair feel weighed down, the oils untangle my hair after showers to where I only brush through once or twice and the oils don't leave my hair greasy looking. Oils last a long time because you don't need that much but the shampoo and conditioner goes so quick.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
South Bend, IN
This is my go to shampoo. I've been using it for at least four years now and I keep coming back to it. I have very long hair and nothing else keeps my ends look as healthy as this shampoo. It has a light natural smell. I personally don't like overly perfumed and artificial smelling shampoos so this is a plus for me. It keeps my hair looking clean but very soft and shiny.
NATASHA D.
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
So this is another one of my favorite shampoos that has two amazing ingredients. Moroccan oil and Argan oil. And I absolutely love the smell of this shampoo and I'm sure a lot of you who have used it would have to agree! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to try out a wonderful smelling shampoo that leaves your hair feeling nice and clean afterwards!
Sara L.
Sara L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite brands and favorite products. My hair is naturally curly and a bit dry, and this shampoo definitely leaves it shiny and smooth. I usually use it every other day and every time I end up with healthy-looking hair. Also, the scent is simply wonderful. I have to admit that it can be a bit on the pricey side, but it's totally worth it.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the OGX serums, is the shampoo and conditioner worth trying or should I stick to brands that I know work for me?
Karina J.
Karina J.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it the only size or does it have others?
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Portageville, MO
I have always heard these types of shampoos are really good but i have never tried them. I was wondering from experience who preferred them and why? Needing something to that will make your hair grow, while making it stronger, and smells good!
I want to try this, but I have oily hair and I don't know if it's good for me.. someone help me!!
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
This is the only brand I will use. I have tried this one, are there any other from the OGX line you would recommend?