OGX® Nourishing Coconut Milk Weightless Mousse uploaded by Audrey S.OGX® Nourishing Coconut Milk Weightless Mousse uploaded by Julia S.OGX® Nourishing Coconut Milk Weightless Mousse uploaded by Alysa B.

BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Audrey S.
El Paso, TX
So I have extremely long hair and the downside to having extremely long hair when you have natural curls is that gravity and the amount of hair I have puts a lot of weight on the curls and make them loose their shape.
Now to get to the actual review; I have been trying to find products to help me keep my lovely curly whirlies and this one is a new one for me that does make the ends retain the curls I have and create new ones! I can't say it's a miracle worker for all my hair but I have to admit I am very impressed with this!
-tried adding the picture but seems they don't allow you to resize but I hope you get the gist of things.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
This mousse is like no other product I've used. It is liquid in the bottle, but not a spray. It is called a mousse, but is really a foam. It smells like the rest of this line (coconut), but the smell doesn't linger. It fades, leaving only a light, faint smell of the original. I have used this as my only "setting" product for my 2c/3a hair and had good results. It gives enough hold to prevent frizz, but doesn't define. I have fairly defined waves/curls on their own, but need frizz control and clumping help. This rocked for that. I have used on both wet and dry hair, having good results both times
Mandy W.
Lynchburg, VA
This is great for wavy hair, doesn't give it that gross, greasy feeling like a lot of mousses do. It also doesn't give your hair that "crunchy" look/feel. My only issue with it is that it doesn't give you much volume, other than that, I love it! Will definitely continue to purchase this.
Nilmarie A.
I do not use mousse often but when I do I like to have a non- crunchy and soft one, and this product is exactly that. It make my curls to be soft, defined and nourished. It can be found in almost any drugstore and it is an inexpensive but very great product. The scent is amazing too.
Kiana C.
The BEST mousse I've ever tried but I haven't been able to find it since organix revamped their line! This leaves my curls soft and no crunch at all, gives moisture and hold, and lasts all day! This is seriously the best stuff ever and it's/was affordable!!! Definitely recommend!
Kelly K.
Front Royal, VA
A bit too strong in the scent department. Not my favorite, so won't purchase again. I would recommend this for those that like the 'creamy coconut' scent and are a fan of organix. I felt like it made my hair dirty really fast and it felt gross within a few hours of application.
Tristain S.
Caldwell, ID
I really don't like this stuff and that is hard for to say because I love this brand it just makes my hair feel weird and so does the oil in the coconut milk and the shampoo and condition dries My hair out. It's the weirdest thing but I won't be spending my money on. This.
Ciearra C.
San Diego, CA
This product was ok for me. I'm not sure if I used it incorrectly. But I feel like it was a little oily for me, and left my hair oily. The smell is amazing, like all other Shea moisture products. I would recommend this to others with a different hair texture than mines.
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
Organix Weightless Mousse Nourishing Coconut Milk is a great product. My fiance uses this to sculpt his hair and it lasts all day! It never leaves your hair looking rough or flaky. It works great with humidity or hot weather. Smells great and lasts forever.
Mallory B.
Starkville, MS
My favorite mousse simply because I love coconut and healthy hair! I use this mousse to give a little more texture to my wavy hair on days that I skip the hairdryer or styling tool. It helps soften your hair while making it smell like a tropical vacation.
Tanisha R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good for my curls?? Does it smell good?
Jennifer B.
I love this hair care line but have never heard of this mousse until now. Does it hold for beachy waves or is it more like a leave in conditioner?
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this mousse like a smoothing mousse or does it hold?
Kiana C.
Help! I've been looking for this everywhere! It seems they don't make it anymore. Does anyone know where I can find this for its normal price?!?!
Brittany W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help add volume to very fine, limp hair?