Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work for dry and frizzy hair? My hair tends to have a mind if its own, especially in the winter months with some bad frizz and dryness.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Dec. 11, 2016, 8:59 p.m.
It really does help since the shampoo is so moisturizing. My hair has been incredibly soft without frizz and looking dry.
Seena R.
Seena R.
Dec. 11, 2016, 3:52 p.m.
If anything it will most likely be able to help the hair become softer and add somewhat of a slight shine coconut is great for moisture as well
Nadyeli B.
Nadyeli B.
Dec. 11, 2016, 12:45 p.m.
Súper recomendado, si hace lo que dice. Además de dejar el aroma del Shampo muchísimo tiempo. Para tener mejores resultados compra el aceite y el acondicionador.
Ghania H.
Ghania H.
Dec. 10, 2016, 3:52 p.m.
Hi, I have very dry and somewhat curly hair. I have been using this product for the last 3 months and it seems tp be working for me. I don't expect a lot from shampoos as nothing works well. However this shampoo gave my hair a shine and has toned down the frizz as well.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Dec. 10, 2016, 3:50 p.m.
Yes this definitely works for dry and frizzy hair! I love it! I have really thick hair that most products can't get through and this does! My hair feels amazing after I use it