Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Does this tingle on your scalp? i am looking for a shampoo that has a tingling sensation, and mint usually tingles
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
March 11, 2014, 1:16 p.m.
I didn't find that this had the tingling sensation. Maybe if you use an entire handful of it you'd get a little, but just a regular amount, I didn't feel anything. I love that sensation too :)
Becky S.
Becky S.
Feb. 25, 2014, 5:59 p.m.
I'd say a bit of a tingle but the smell is amazing! I've never had one of these products disappoint me!!
Martay E.
Martay E.
Feb. 18, 2014, 7:38 p.m.
If your looking for a Shampoo that gives you a knock your socks off tingle sensation I strongly suggest GVP's (Generic Value Products) Tea Tree Oil Shampoo. You can purchase this product from Sally's Beauty Supply for 7.29 for 17 oz. Definitely worth every single penny. It uses the exact formula for Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Shampoo.
Jaime G.
Jaime G.
Jan. 29, 2014, 7:52 p.m.
For me this provides a slight tingle. Nothing like the Paul Mitchel Tea Tree but it is still really refreshing and a much more reasonable price!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Sept. 3, 2013, 12:12 p.m.
This one doesn't, but the tea tree shampoos and conditioners by Paul Mitchell sure do.