BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Organix® Nourishing Coconut Milk Hibiscus Lotion.
An intensely smoothing lotion with an exclusive moisture lock system made of an ultra-rich blend of hydrating coconut milk proteins with a hint of antioxidant rich hibiscus extract along with sugar cane and willow bark to soften, giving a radiant glow while rice milk and bamboo extract make skin supple and touchable all over.
Beauty pure and simple.

• Hi all did anybody used this product..I have dry skin...2 Answers
  • Is this overpower with scent?4 Answers
  • I love organix but have never tried their body products. ...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this product, it smells wonderful and is completely moisturizing. The retail price is high, but definitely worth it!" in 13 reviews
  • "This coconut milk lotion is amazing. It has a light and nice coconut scent, and when I applied it on my skin it was light and non sticky which I personally loved about it. I noticed it moisturized my skin since I was having a little dry skin on my hands. Totally recommend it! The ingredients the lotion has are specifically good for the skin. " in 6 reviews
  • "It smells sort of funny on my skin but when my boyfriend uses it, it smells amazing on him." in 2 reviews
  • "I love the coconut milk shampoo and conditioner but I am not impressed with the lotion." in 1 review
Susan N.
Monroe
So this smells divine and really leaves your skin soft. It’s not an overpowering coconut scent - definitely more sweet than tropical. While I used up the bottle I wouldn’t buy again only bc it’s so rich that the stuff really takes forever to absorb into the skin. Even using just a dab you really have to rub and rub to get it to sink in.
Madison S.
The best smelling lotion I’ve ever used! Pretty lightweight despite the description, but is still pretty softening! Absorbs quickly into the skin, which is helpful when in a hurry! I used to use this a could of years ago and stopped, but just started again and remembering why I loved it so much!
Minerva F.
Upland, CA
Review for: Coconut Milk Hibiscus Lotion 16.9 fl oz lb lb more...
First off I was bummed it’s now discontinued! I totally fell in love with how it really hydrated my skin, leaving it feeling silky smooth with such an amazing scent. I searched high and low before buying it on eBay recently.
LEAR29668 | FATIMA GONZALEZ L.
A really good lotion. I love the smell and how soft my skin is after. I also use the brand for my shampoo and conditione.love the lotion, I am unable to find it at my location. I highly recommend it.Leaves my skin soft, not greasy, moisturized and smells nice.
Lindsey P.
Layton, UT
I am usually a fan of the Organix brand and I am obsessed with Coconut, so I thought this one was going to be a no brainer for me. Of course the smell is amazing, which is why I am giving this two stars instead of one, but that's where the good things end for me! I was very disappointed in this product. It literally takes FOREVER to absorb into my skin. And once it does, it's not anything fantastic. It doesn't leave my skin silky in smooth, it leaves it feeling like there is just a stiff, sticky lotion sitting on top of it. I will not be repurchasing this lotion.
Katie H.
Review for: Coconut Milk Hibiscus Lotion 16.9 fl oz lb lb more...
Smells good, and goes on well. I did not like how watery the product was, or how it claims to be natural, yet had some pretty bad ingredients. I keep it for desperate times.
Megan H.
Liverpool, NY
I truly love all aspects of this lotion... Except 1 unfortunate side effect. I love the thickness - it is so thick that rubbing it on my skin looks like tanning lotion. I LOVE the smell! I'm a big coconut fan and this does not disappoint!

Unfortunately, my skin is sensitive and easily dry. This lotion does not bother me when I initially apply it but after a day or two of using it my skin becomes itchy and I have to switch to another brand for a few days. I look forward to trying other OGX lotions to see if they work better with my skin.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
Since I've been using the Organix Macadamia Oil line on my hair for a few months and have loved it, a few weeks ago I decided to try this lotion. I have very dry skin, and this lotion did not to the job. I takes a while to absorb and leaves an oily film on the skin, and my skin started feeling dry again just a couple of hours after I applied it. Also, the second ingredient listed is mineral oil, which I usually try to avoid. The scent is nice, but it doesn't make up for the poor quality of the lotion. I'll finish the bottle, but I won't repurchase it. Definitely not worth the money.
Sara  J.
Tempe, AZ
I absolutely love this brand in everything. This lotion smells and feels amazing. Their shampoo is probably my absolute favorite. It's the one brand that doesn't dry my hair out and leaves it feeling soft, and strong. And its a little more than what I used to pay for in shampoo or lotion, but I will because it makes me hair and body happy.
Emily N.
Miami , FL
Let me start off by saying that I love organix products especially those for the hair. However, my stepmom gave me this lotion as part of a care package and I fell in love! She's an extreme couponer so I'm sure she got it for dirt cheap. If you love coconut you'll love this lotion. Keeps you moisturized while smelling so yummy. My skin feels silky smooth every time I apply this lotion. I loooovveee it so much!!!!!
Julia H.
I love organix but have never tried their body products. Is it moisturizing?
Mendy B.
Is this overpower with scent?
Jackalyn E.
Is it worth the buy, does it smell good ?
Hi all did anybody used this product..I have dry skin...