OGX® Nourishing Coconut Milk Hibiscus Creamy Body Wash uploaded by Kailah S.OGX® Nourishing Coconut Milk Hibiscus Creamy Body Wash uploaded by Jillian C.

BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Beauty Pure and Simple® An intensely smoothing body wash with an exclusive Moisture Lock System® made of an ultra-rich blend of hydrating coconut milk proteins with a hint of antioxidant rich hibiscus extract along with sugar cane and willow bark to soften, giving a radiant glow while rice milk and bamboo extract make skin supple and touchable all over. Why We Love It... A sensuous and lush blend of sweet coconut milk with hints of hibiscus leave you feeling fresh and hydrated all day long. Why You Want It... This buttery body wash envelops the skin in a creamy lather, hydrating the inner layers, leaving it clean, soft and touchable all over.

• Does this stuff work and is this good for very dry skin? ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I just bought this the other day and I love it. I have the shampoo and conditioner this body wash is awesome as well. It is moisturizing and had long lasting scent." in 21 reviews
  • "Love love love this product. Smells great really helps my dry skin when accompanied by the matching lotion" in 9 reviews
  • "All organix products are all great! They smell good and they don't irritate my sensitive skin! This product never fails to moisturize my skin! " in 5 reviews
Five stars most definitely for this beautiful product. A little goes a very long way! It was easily absorbed into my skin and made it feel soft for the longest time. I love this and recommend it for anyone who wants soft skin!
JaKayla K.
I actually have the coconut milk organix shampoo and conditioner. It works really well, I'm pretty sure the body wash works just as good as their hair products. It also smells really good so you'll love it!
Layla E.
Organix always has the greatest scents for their products (too bad they aren't actually organic). Great scent that lingers on skin in such a soft and yummy way. Cleans skin really well too! Leaves it soft
Tara s.
Maitland, FL
I am a fan of Organix products but not a fan of the price, nor the size of the product.
However, I do like them so it's a trade off. I buy them when I have coupons or when it's on sale. Nice smell always!
meagan m.
Folsom, CA
absolutely loved the scent! Wasn't too crazy about this product performance wise but that scent is great. It's a product I use only once in a while since I'm not a big fan of drugstore brands but if you are then I'd definitely recommend it. I probably wouldn't buy it myself.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
This is nice-it smells lovely,and jgasca creamy,thick consistency,leaving my skin soft and moistened.
The price is great,and I recommend this-I'm a big fan of Organix.
Rhiannon G.
My skin has never felt so smooth, soft and moisturized as it did when I started using this. Some other body washes really dry out my skin and irritate it but this really worked well with skin and is what I will continue using!
Elli L.
Seattle, WA
I love this lotion! It is a thin consistency but don't let that fool you. I feel that I get all day great moisture with a nice tropical scent. Also, when applied to my thighs in the evening, I wake up with nice smooth skin!
Traci D.
Georgetown, KY
I love coconut anything, so this was an instant fav. It has a light smell, non-greasy feel and ACTUALLY moisturizes your skin. So many lotions just sit on top, this one penetrates.
Samantha F.
Gresham, OR
Organix Noirishing lotion goes on thick and doesn't leave a heavy residue. It hydrates your skin, making it look amazing and tops it off by making you smell terrific as well.
Maria M.
Aberdeen, Wa
Does this stuff work and is this good for very dry skin? i am always looking for something for my dry very skin.