OGX® Nourishing Coconut Milk Hibiscus Creamy Body Wash uploaded by Kailah S.OGX® Nourishing Coconut Milk Hibiscus Creamy Body Wash uploaded by Jillian C.

BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Beauty Pure and Simple® An intensely smoothing body wash with an exclusive Moisture Lock System® made of an ultra-rich blend of hydrating coconut milk proteins with a hint of antioxidant rich hibiscus extract along with sugar cane and willow bark to soften, giving a radiant glow while rice milk and bamboo extract make skin supple and touchable all over. Why We Love It... A sensuous and lush blend of sweet coconut milk with hints of hibiscus leave you feeling fresh and hydrated all day long. Why You Want It... This buttery body wash envelops the skin in a creamy lather, hydrating the inner layers, leaving it clean, soft and touchable all over.

• Does this stuff work and is this good for very dry skin? ...1 Answers
OGX® Nourishing Coconut Milk Hibiscus Creamy Body Wash
  • "I just bought this the other day and I love it. I have the shampoo and conditioner this body wash is awesome as well. It is moisturizing and had long lasting scent." in 21 reviews
  • "Love love love this product. Smells great really helps my dry skin when accompanied by the matching lotion" in 9 reviews
  • "All organix products are all great! They smell good and they don't irritate my sensitive skin! This product never fails to moisturize my skin! " in 5 reviews
Jolianna D.
Kissimmee, FL
This body wash smells like the shampoo which is awesome because the more coconut the better to me the price is a little high but the soap makes your skin glow so much and it feels great on the skin try it out
Megan R.
Reno, NV
THIS PRODUCT!! The coconut milk line from organix is by far one of my favorite scents (even though they're honestly all amazing and I use a different one every time I run out) I highly recommend anything and everything from this product line!
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
I love this body wash. I love that everything by this brand is sulfate free and cruelty free. I have very dry skin, especially in the winter, and this body wash helps keep my skin feeling moisturized when I use it daily in the shower. It's affordable, smells great, and feels luxurious!
Andrea A.
Boerne, TX
This smells SO good & I love the packaging on it. I like to use this with the shampoo and conditioner that has the same scent as well, or sometimes I like to mix it up :) The world is my Organix oyster.
Sam R.
Spencer, WV
This is the most amazing brand. This body wash leaves my skin feeling silky and clean. It also smells very good. I use this every night before I get out of the shower. I recommend everyone use this!!
Brittany P.
Bremerton, WA
Organix is amazing!!! I love this body wash and I also love their hair products as well!! It leaves my skin so soft and smooth and it smells soooo good. Its not a strong smell, its a faint sweet coconut smell. You dont have to use much because a little lathers to a lot!!! 5 stars
Jael H.
Capitola , CA
Love the formula! Leaves my skin soft and moisturized. Completely surprised by how much I love the scent. I'm a huge coconut fan but wasn't sure about mixing in the hibiscus. Completely obsessed! New favorite scent combo!!
Annie H.
Oak Lawn, IL
I love the coconut milk products by organix. this stuff smells so good and it is so fluffy and creamy and makes your skin feel so soft and smelling so good. using this stuff literally will make you smell like cocnuts all the time
Kelsey H.
Lacey, WA
This is a delicious smelling body wash. I didn't care much for the price, I think it was around $11 for a regular bottle of it, but the lather was good and made my whole bathroom smell like a coconut oasis.
Five stars most definitely for this beautiful product. A little goes a very long way! It was easily absorbed into my skin and made it feel soft for the longest time. I love this and recommend it for anyone who wants soft skin!
Maria M.
Aberdeen, Wa
Does this stuff work and is this good for very dry skin? i am always looking for something for my dry very skin.

Amazon