OGX® Nourishing Coconut Milk Hibiscus Creamy Body Wash uploaded by Kailah S.OGX® Nourishing Coconut Milk Hibiscus Creamy Body Wash uploaded by Jillian C.

BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Beauty Pure and Simple® An intensely smoothing body wash with an exclusive Moisture Lock System® made of an ultra-rich blend of hydrating coconut milk proteins with a hint of antioxidant rich hibiscus extract along with sugar cane and willow bark to soften, giving a radiant glow while rice milk and bamboo extract make skin supple and touchable all over. Why We Love It... A sensuous and lush blend of sweet coconut milk with hints of hibiscus leave you feeling fresh and hydrated all day long. Why You Want It... This buttery body wash envelops the skin in a creamy lather, hydrating the inner layers, leaving it clean, soft and touchable all over.

• Does this stuff work and is this good for very dry skin? ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I just bought this the other day and I love it. I have the shampoo and conditioner this body wash is awesome as well. It is moisturizing and had long lasting scent." in 21 reviews
  • "Love love love this product. Smells great really helps my dry skin when accompanied by the matching lotion" in 9 reviews
  • "All organix products are all great! They smell good and they don't irritate my sensitive skin! This product never fails to moisturize my skin! " in 5 reviews
Jessica G.
St Augustine, FL
This body wash is delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I smells so good. It's creamy and moisturizing as you lather. My son loves it and we can't get enough of how great it smells. You can get it at any drugstore and the price is pretty good. You have to try to catch them on sale.
Mandisa G.
The best body wash I have ever used and the price is perfect. I couldn't be happier with any other product and the best place to get it for the price you want would of course be Walmart. No cons truly to this. I would highly recommend this product to anyone
Hannah H.
Buckeye , AZ
These Organix lotions are amazing. A little truly goes a long way. They're not watery at all so you know you're getting a good, moisturizing product while applying. They have a range of different scents. I have sensitive skin and none of the scents bother me.
Brittney M.
Smells amazing! Not much else to say but I've definetly picked this up on more then one occasion when I'm not sure which body wash to buy. Also, Ulta often has Organix body washes buy one, get one half off in case you are looking to find a good deal.
Lizette G.
Clovis, CA
Love this product 🙌 I had tried the coconut hair oil and shampoo and conditioner before so I decided to give the body wash a try and loved it. I have very dry skin and after a few uses I noticed my skin felt softer and hydrated. I like a thick lather so the bottle lasted my husband and I about 3 weeks so not too bad plus, the smell is amazing
Kysa R.
I got this on a whim when I was looking for a new body wash, and I fell absolutely in love with it! The smell is amazing, and the feel is incredible. I used the entire bottle (which is rare for me, since I usually get about 3/4 of the way through a bottle of body wash before wanting to try something new), and I even repurchased! I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a new body wash.
brenda v.
san benito, tx
Absolutely loved this lotion. I normally am very picky about lotions but this is definitely my go-to lotion now .Only one thing i can complain about is the texture it's very thick other than that its perfect love it . I'd definitely recommend this product to friends and family.
Natasha G.
Ferndale, WA
Love the smell, it's amazing. Bought this because my boyfriend has very dry skin after showering. I really think this has helped him! It's not always the best for a deep clean but it's very gentle. Would recommend for someone who needs a gentle clean without harsh soaps.
Elizabeth B.
Columbia, MD
A little goes a long way with this stuff. Delicious scent, silky texture, clean feeling -- what else do you look for in a body wash? I love the whole Organix line -- feel like I'm doing something good for my body when I use it! Organix rocks!!!!!!!
Jolianna D.
Kissimmee, FL
This body wash smells like the shampoo which is awesome because the more coconut the better to me the price is a little high but the soap makes your skin glow so much and it feels great on the skin try it out
Maria M.
Aberdeen, Wa
Does this stuff work and is this good for very dry skin? i am always looking for something for my dry very skin.