OGX® Nourishing Coconut Milk Hibiscus Creamy Body Wash uploaded by Kailah S.OGX® Nourishing Coconut Milk Hibiscus Creamy Body Wash uploaded by Jillian C.

BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Beauty Pure and Simple® An intensely smoothing body wash with an exclusive Moisture Lock System® made of an ultra-rich blend of hydrating coconut milk proteins with a hint of antioxidant rich hibiscus extract along with sugar cane and willow bark to soften, giving a radiant glow while rice milk and bamboo extract make skin supple and touchable all over. Why We Love It... A sensuous and lush blend of sweet coconut milk with hints of hibiscus leave you feeling fresh and hydrated all day long. Why You Want It... This buttery body wash envelops the skin in a creamy lather, hydrating the inner layers, leaving it clean, soft and touchable all over.

• Does this stuff work and is this good for very dry skin? ...1 Answers
OGX® Nourishing Coconut Milk Hibiscus Creamy Body Wash
  • "I just bought this the other day and I love it. I have the shampoo and conditioner this body wash is awesome as well. It is moisturizing and had long lasting scent." in 21 reviews
  • "Love love love this product. Smells great really helps my dry skin when accompanied by the matching lotion" in 9 reviews
  • "All organix products are all great! They smell good and they don't irritate my sensitive skin! This product never fails to moisturize my skin! " in 5 reviews
Kaitlyn F.
Sebastopol, CA
This body wash smells so good and works great for my sensitive skin! It has a very natural scent and I love it. I would definitely recommend this item. It's also very affordable!OGX® Coconut Miracle Oil Body Wash
Rosa T.
Los Angeles, CA
I am not a huge fan of coconut products, but this right here, boy oh boy! I love it, it is so nourishing and moisturizing (I have dry skin). I especially love the smell, like I said Im not much of a sweet smell type of person I like more fresh smelling. I also really like the shampoo and conditioner, I really see a difference in my hair. REALLY recommend this product.
Santanna  R.
Mount Holly, NC
I love this body wash! It smells good! Leaves your skin very soft! The bottle lasts a while too. It's a good product for the price. The coconut is my favorite, reminds me of the beach. I love how it's natural! I would buy it again and I definitely recommend it!
Eunice R.
Seneca, SC
I have used this product in the past. I highly recommend it, the only reason I stopped using it was because my local Walmart stopped selling it. This would be my only body wash I will use. I currently use there shampoo as well and it's amazing.
Chris Z.
Best body wash I have found in a long time. Smells great! Nice smooth lather. My skin feels so soft and you don't need to use a lot. It is very gentle. I haven't had any side effects or break outs. It is very affordable. I usually buy mine at Target or Walgreens. I defiantly recommend this product. Love their conditioners too!
Michelle E.
Rome , Ny
Love this stuff. This winter my skin had been so dry and no matter what I did nothing worked. I started using this body wash and my skin feels so smooth and soft again. Also it smells amazing.
Alex C.
Nottingham, MD
I just finished up a bottle of this and it was so good. It was hydrating and cleansed my skin so gently. And it smelled amazing. Very subtle coconut scent mixed with hibiscus! Perfect for summer!
Jillian C.
Lemoore, CA
I love the smell and the feel of this product. It doesn't feel as if my skin is getting stripped but clean. I love that it is sulfur free. The smell does take you to a tropical island. I absolutely recommend this product.
Toya P.
Los Angeles, CA
Amazing!!! I have this in my bathroom right now. Smells wonderful. Leaves skin soft, not oily and hydrated. Took a few days to start noticing skin change. I used it daily. Two thumbs up
Shakendra K.
Helper, UT
This is my all time favorite product. I buy this all the time. At first I wasn't so found of it from the first kind, but the coconut is AMAZING. I would recommend this to anyone!!!
Maria M.
Aberdeen, Wa
Does this stuff work and is this good for very dry skin? i am always looking for something for my dry very skin.

Amazon