BY OGX® #80 in Hair Oil

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Stephanie ✌.
Leicester
I love this brand and this specific product. I originally used for my hair and applied in the shower. Leaving my hair healthy and strong I always got compliments on its look and the shine. Then I became pregnant and used this product on my stomach to keep moisture up and stretch marks down and it did the job! No stretch marks after two babies and multiple bottles of this product!
Cheila C.
Hillside
This leaves my hair super shiny and looks healthy.  I have been using this product for years and love it.  I have tried other product but they have never left my hair look as beautiful as it does now.
Triana U.
Tecate, CA
I started buying this product because of the scent, i love coconut scent since forever, and then i find out it was an excellent product too, a little pricey but it fills your necessities very well. I'll definitely will buy it again and recommend it to all my friends.
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
The Vogue Organix Oil Nourishing Milk is a wonderful product. A dime size amount is all I need to give me soft shiny frizz free curls.
Cassandre D.
Reston, VA
This is a great product for all types of hair. If you have dry and damaged hair keep this in your cabinet. Also a little bit goes a long way. It saved my hair!
Emma D.
Manor, TX
Just started using this oil and I have noticed that it makes my hair smell good and helps my hair from being damaged.
Alyssa B.
Organix makes really good products! I have very damaged hair so this has literally saved my hair from being chopped.
Cheri B.
Ashburn
This product works well to smooth and de-frizz. It’s very affordable and you can buy Organix just about anywhere!
Jess A.
Huber Heights , OH
Leaves hair nice and silky with no greasy feeling. Super light weight and no looking like hair hasn’t been washed
Tatum H.
W Valley City, UT
This product smells AMAZING! (I am a big coconut fan)... it leaves your hair feeling and looking hydrated and healthy. I have repurchased this twice already.
Valerie G.
Bertrand, NB
If my hair tend to get greasy faster than usual, would this still work for me in your opinion? Thanks :)