OGX® Nourishing Coconut Milk Coconut Oil uploaded by Haley P.

BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Maia M.
Eugene, OR
My main complaint about this product isn’t about the product itself, it’s about the packaging. Every single bottle I’ve ever purchased, the top nozzle has broken off and I’ve had to pour it out. Not awful, just mildly annoying. Other than that this product has a very pleasant scent and made my hair feel super soft! However I would choose a joico or matrix hair oil over Ogx but it works just fine on a tight budget.
Evelyn S.
This is one of my favorite hair oils!! I bought this at Target and I don’t regret buying it. It’s pretty affordable and comes with a decent amount of product. When you use this, don’t use too much product on your hair at once. It makes it look extremely shiny and makes your hair feel soft but it looks shiny all day so be careful!
Marissa T.
Lynn Haven, FL
I absolutely love the smell of this coconut milk hair oil! I have dark, curly hair. This is great to use every time I wash my hair. I lucked up and found this at Marshall's, so I got it at a bit of a discount, but it's definitely worth the price.
Taylor F.
Cadiz, OH
This product smells amazing!! It leaves my hair feeling smooth and flexible. I bought it from Walmart, but I think it's sold in most drugstores. It was fairly cheap and I would probably buy it again once I run out.
Alex A.
Columbus, OH
This stuff smells SO GOOD and helps my color treated hair stay hydrated and soft! I put this in my hair from about my ears down and it works really well. My hair looks shiny and smooth and smells amazing
Jazmin R.
Poinciana, FL
Smells awesome & does the work. Mostly purchased at Targets or Wal-Marts. Reasonably priced. I have wavy hair & use it to give it more of a smooth look especially after blow drying it. Def recommend.
Raquel s.
Hudson, MA
This is one of my favorite curly hair products, it adds a shine to your hair and makes it smell and feel very soft. Another reason i like it is because of it's reasonable price.
Elizabeth B.
Pleasant Grove, UT
A little goes a VERY long way. I learned this the hard way. But the smell is amazing and I only need about the size of a pea (maybe smaller) is enough to nourish my whole scalp!
Zana A.
Cordova, TN
This brand is absolutely fantastic! The smell is amazing and I feel like I’m on vacation haha. Makes my curls super soft and feeling more smooth than using other products
Grace C.
Orlando, FL
this is really nice for the price and smells fantastic and makes my hair soft . i have thick curly hair and i color it so i don’t think it helps that much with the damage
Valerie G.
Bertrand, NB
If my hair tend to get greasy faster than usual, would this still work for me in your opinion? Thanks :)