BY OGX® #79 in Hair Oil

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sydney D.
Ronkonkoma, NY
All coconut products are not created equal. This is by far the best product I have found. I use it before I style my hair whether or not I heat it. It leaves my hair silky not greasy. I have pretty oily hair and find this doesn’t add any more oil/sheen to my hair. Loveee
Stephanie ✌.
Leicester
I love this brand and this specific product. I originally used for my hair and applied in the shower. Leaving my hair healthy and strong I always got compliments on its look and the shine. Then I became pregnant and used this product on my stomach to keep moisture up and stretch marks down and it did the job! No stretch marks after two babies and multiple bottles of this product!
Alex A.
New Albany, OH
This stuff smells SO GOOD and helps my color treated hair stay hydrated and soft! I put this in my hair from about my ears down and it works really well. My hair looks shiny and smooth and smells amazing
Cheila C.
Hillside , NJ
This leaves my hair super shiny and looks healthy.  I have been using this product for years and love it.  I have tried other product but they have never left my hair look as beautiful as it does now.
Triana U.
Tecate, CA
I started buying this product because of the scent, i love coconut scent since forever, and then i find out it was an excellent product too, a little pricey but it fills your necessities very well. I'll definitely will buy it again and recommend it to all my friends.
ariej a.
Harbor City, CA
Organix has great products that i love and keep getting and this is one of them. i love this product because of my damaged hair. i would shower and wash my hair. then let my hair air dry but not all the way then put in a leave-in conditioner then this oil on top. i would commend this product.
Cassandre D.
Reston, VA
This is a great product for all types of hair. If you have dry and damaged hair keep this in your cabinet. Also a little bit goes a long way. It saved my hair!
Tatum H.
American Fork, UT
This product smells AMAZING! (I am a big coconut fan)... it leaves your hair feeling and looking hydrated and healthy. I have repurchased this twice already.
Maggie K.
Westerville, OH
It’s a really strong smell and feels sticky. Not a huge fan. Doesn’t have enough slip to feel like it is evenly distributing through my hair.
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
The Vogue Organix Oil Nourishing Milk is a wonderful product. A dime size amount is all I need to give me soft shiny frizz free curls.
Valerie G.
Bertrand, NB
If my hair tend to get greasy faster than usual, would this still work for me in your opinion? Thanks :)