BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Evelyn S.
This is one of my favorite hair oils!! I bought this at Target and I don’t regret buying it. It’s pretty affordable and comes with a decent amount of product. When you use this, don’t use too much product on your hair at once. It makes it look extremely shiny and makes your hair feel soft but it looks shiny all day so be careful!
Shatoya D.
This stuff is great on my thick curly hair. My hair tends to dry out a bit on the ends. I usually work a bit through my ends and the back of my hair before detangling and it creates a smooth base for the rest of my hair product also. It smells great, it’s affordable and it protects from damage. Also, the ingredients are very nourishing!
Amanda M.
This product works great and I noticed a lot less breakage in my hair. It also lasts forever because you only need a small amount. I use it after my shower everyday. The only down fall is if you even use a little bit too much you hair looks super greasy no matter what you do until you wash it again.
Mariann W.
Lawton, OK
This really helps with split ends! Helps your hair look stronger and healthier. The price is very reasonable. I use this about once every 2-3 weeks just to give my hair an extra boost of softness. Im sure i could use it more than that and it would really help my hair!
Stephanie R.
Staten Island , NY
My absolutel favorite oil to use in my hair everyday! I have blonde highlighted dry and frizzy treated hair. This helps so much and I use it every time I style my hair dry/wet. I would highly recommend this to others as it’s a great product and affordable.
Elizabeth D.
Yuba City, CA
Can not go a DAY without this coconut oil in my hair. I usually buy it at Walmart or Target and it is better than any other brand I have tried. I apply it after my shower and sometimes if I decide to style my hair I put a little in my hair afterwards.
Marissa T.
Panama City, Florida
I absolutely love the smell of this coconut milk hair oil! I have dark, curly hair. This is great to use every time I wash my hair. I lucked up and found this at Marshall's, so I got it at a bit of a discount, but it's definitely worth the price.
Emily Z.
I love this stuff! It has worked wonders on my curly hair. It's no longer frizzy and it has become more manageable and tamed. It was a very good price for the quality of the product. I would certainly recommend this product.
Angel H.
I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has naturally curly, bleached and damaged hair. I used it on my damp hair and let it air dry and it brought back my curls that were looks flat and straight and awful.
Taylor F.
Cadiz, OH
This product smells amazing!! It leaves my hair feeling smooth and flexible. I bought it from Walmart, but I think it's sold in most drugstores. It was fairly cheap and I would probably buy it again once I run out.
Valerie G.
Bertrand, NB
If my hair tend to get greasy faster than usual, would this still work for me in your opinion? Thanks :)