OGX Niacin3 & Caffeine Shampoo

by OGX

Lather on the confidence with shampoo that can help prevent hair fallout. This powerful formula blend with niacin and caffeine, alpha hydroxy acid, and natural DHT blockers can help make your scalp happy and your hair look even more radiant. For best results, use with niacin & caffeine conditioner and root stimulator spray.

How do i buy this
How does it feel on hair? How long does it take to see the changes?
Does this really help with hair growth?
Start your review of OGX Niacin3 & Caffeine Shampoo!
Dixie L.
EULESS, TX
OGX Niacin3 & Caffeine Shampoo uploaded by Dixie L.
Love the smell and the tingle. I love the way this smells. Unless you use it every single day...you won't see dramatic results. Don't lije the conditioner at all or the spray.
Sarah A.
Siler City, NC
Amazing product! I have very thin hair and this shampoo makes my hair feel soft and full. And my hair doesn't fall out as much.
Linda F.
Aurora, CO
I was so incredibly sad to find out that they discontinued this one. I was looking for something to help with new growth and I felt like it was really working but I will never find out for sure because they don't make it anymore.
Iris T.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Smells great! great cost! prevents hair loss! leaves my hair feeling thicker! purchased at walmart for 5.79 each! I have seen a difference my hair is falling out less.
Rosy L.
I have been trying this shampoo conditioner and root stimulator trio for two weeks and already I see a huge difference in hair fall out! I am absolutely recommending for anyone who has hair fallout as much as I do and washes their hair daily to give this a try.
Tammy H.
Henryville, IN
I really like this shampoo, it leaves my scalp tingling and refreshed. I have noticed decreased hair loss after use.
Lisa T.
Sierra Vista
I love the tingling feel of this shampoo. I definitely have less fall out from this shampoo. I do use the matching conditioner too.
Shanda S.
Augusta, GA
I don't know how I feel about this. I suffer from losing lots of hair in my showers and on my shirts, but I don't exactly think this is a miracle product. If you use it for several weeks in a row, maybe it will work. Maybe. But I wouldn't know and I'll explain why. First of all, the conditioner smells so bad that I straight up wouldn't even buy it. I bought the shampoo and the root stimulator spray, but that just makes my hair sticky and gross. As far as the shampoo goes, it feels nice enough in the shower and I LOVE the minty scent, but when my hair air dries, it just doesn't look as good when I've used this shampoo. I usually use the biotin and collagen shampoo and it always looks nice. I also always use the tea tree mint conditioner regardless of the shampoo I use, but my hair still looked weird after using this shampoo. I'll continue to use it until my bottle is gone, but I don't think I'll be re-purchasing this. I didn't notice any difference in hair loss, but like I said I don't use it enough to see a difference because of the way it makes my hair look.
Brielle C.
Madison, WI
This shampoo is very rich & it has lots of lather. It clarified my hair with drying it out & stripping everything from the pre-poo away. The minty smell was very pleasant also. If you want a shampoo that will help combat shedding this is it!
Kelly M.
Benson, NC
I have just started using this shampoo this week so I can give a partial review. I love the smell of this minty clean shampoo and it definitely gave a nice texture and body to my hair. I am hoping it promotes thickness and reduces fallout as advertised. I will continue to use this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jesse G.
Peyton, CO
il y a 3 ans
Cristina G. il y a 3 ans
From what I remember, from my dermatologist, niacin helps hair growth. I had alopecia areata in 2017. She gave me a shot. I had the opinion of going back in 3 months for a 2nd shot but I decided not to bc hair was growing back (and shots expensive w/ my insurance). She said I could use rogain but I had already tried it when I first noticed CLUMPS of hair falling out in the shower and CLEARLY it didn’t work. Instead, I’ve been using Sky Organics caster oil with a few drops of jojoba oil on my scalp. Use dropper to apply directly to scalp & massage in. Leave on overnight with shower cap (but gets stinky) or leave on all day on weekend or day off work. For shampoo, I use ArtNaturals Argan Oil Shampoo/Conditioner for Hair Growth Treatment. By using the oils and shampoos, my hair has grown, actually stopped failing out! And it even looks thicker too. I swear by these!!!! Of course, stress is a HUGE hair loss factor for me so I have to remind myself to chill out sometimes too.