BeautyHairHair ProductsOGX
Niacin3 & Caffeine Shampoo

OGX Niacin3 & Caffeine Shampoo

by OGX

Lather on the confidence with shampoo that can help prevent hair fallout. This powerful formula blend with niacin and caffeine, alpha hydroxy acid, and natural DHT blockers can help make your scalp happy and your hair look even more radiant. For best results, use with niacin & caffeine conditioner and root stimulator spray.

How do i buy this
How does it feel on hair? How long does it take to see the changes?
Does this really help with hair growth?
Start your review of OGX Niacin3 & Caffeine Shampoo!
Tina H.
Lake Wales, FL
OGX Niacin3 & Caffeine Shampoo uploaded by Tina H.
This makes my hair feel so clean and fresh. The scent is like a coffee, chocolate, mocha. The scent lasts a while too. I highly recommend. I love it
Dixie L.
Euless, TX
OGX Niacin3 & Caffeine Shampoo uploaded by Dixie L.
Love the smell and the tingle. I love the way this smells. Unless you use it every single day...you won't see dramatic results. Don't lije the conditioner at all or the spray.
Sarah A.
Siler City, NC
Amazing product! I have very thin hair and this shampoo makes my hair feel soft and full. And my hair doesn't fall out as much.
Linda F.
Aurora, CO
I was so incredibly sad to find out that they discontinued this one. I was looking for something to help with new growth and I felt like it was really working but I will never find out for sure because they don't make it anymore.
iris T.
Union City, NJ
Smells great! great cost! prevents hair loss! leaves my hair feeling thicker! purchased at walmart for 5.79 each! I have seen a difference my hair is falling out less.
Priscilla D.
New Haven, CT
is a great shampoo i suffer a lot from dryness and this is great does have a nice scent last long i haven't had any problem with this product irecommend it
Rossana M.
I have been trying this shampoo conditioner and root stimulator trio for two weeks and already I see a huge difference in hair fall out! I am absolutely recommending for anyone who has hair fallout as much as I do and washes their hair daily to give this a try.
Sharda  S.
Winter Garden, FL
I really liked this shampoo because of how it felt on my scalp and the smell as well. I can’t say it did much for my hair but I probably needed to use it again to see more results. I would have tried it again had I not changed over to a tea tree product.
Tammy H.
Henryville, IN
I really like this shampoo, it leaves my scalp tingling and refreshed. I have noticed decreased hair loss after use.
Lisa T.
Sierra Vista
I love the tingling feel of this shampoo. I definitely have less fall out from this shampoo. I do use the matching conditioner too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jesse G.
Peyton, CO
il y a 4 ans
Cristina G. il y a 4 ans
From what I remember, from my dermatologist, niacin helps hair growth. I had alopecia areata in 2017. She gave me a shot. I had the opinion of going back in 3 months for a 2nd shot but I decided not to bc hair was growing back (and shots expensive w/ my insurance). She said I could use rogain but I had already tried it when I first noticed CLUMPS of hair falling out in the shower and CLEARLY it didn’t work. Instead, I’ve been using Sky Organics caster oil with a few drops of jojoba oil on my scalp. Use dropper to apply directly to scalp & massage in. Leave on overnight with shower cap (but gets stinky) or leave on all day on weekend or day off work. For shampoo, I use ArtNaturals Argan Oil Shampoo/Conditioner for Hair Growth Treatment. By using the oils and shampoos, my hair has grown, actually stopped failing out! And it even looks thicker too. I swear by these!!!! Of course, stress is a HUGE hair loss factor for me so I have to remind myself to chill out sometimes too.