BY OGX®

Help rejuvenate roots that are prone to excessive breakage. This invigorating spray helps stimulate the hair follicles and scalp with niacin and caffeine, alpha hydroxy acid, and natural DHT blockers. For best results, use with niacin & caffeine shampoo and conditioner.

Water (Aqua), Polysorbate 20, Niacinamide**, Caffeine, Lactic Acid, Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Extract, Ethyltrimonium Chloride Methacrylate/Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein Copolymer, Polyquaternium-10, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lecithin, Alcohol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum). **Derivative of Niacin

Buy on Amazon
Julia R.
Crane, TX
I have purchased this product several times! If you have trouble with a lot of hair fall out, this product is for you!! With just the first few uses, I saw a difference with my hair fallout. Use it regularly for best results.
Iris E.
Port St Lucie , FL
This spray smells great! I have not seen much difference but i will continue to use & see. I have paired it up with the shampoo & conditioner this is supposed to prevent hair fall out. Great price i purchase on amazon or walmart.
Jade S.
Very interesting product. I purchased it at ulta and it definitely ads an umph to the roots of my hair. It's a sort of minty coffee scent. I purchased it on sale so it was I think 3$? Anyways I barely use it but wouldn't toss it.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
I really want to love this product. However, I don't understand it. I have consistently used it for a couple months at a time and I don't feel I see results; instead, I feel that it makes me have to wash my hair more often -- which in my opinion, makes hair more prone to falling out. I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt because I know the ingredients DO have evidence supporting their claims; I just personally haven't seen it.
Amanda A.
I love this stuff! I was loosing quite a bit of hair every time I showered. I bought this from Ulta and noticed a difference within a week! I use it everytime I get out of the shower. The smell is minty and it makes your scalp feel cool for a minute after use. I definitely recommend it to anyone experiencing hair loss!
Sarah S.
Charlotte, NC
I have been using this after I shower for a long time now. It has been helping my hair from shedding so much. If you are loosing a lot of hair, this isn't going to be a miracle worker. But for my slightly above average shedding, it has been helping!
Katelyn P.
PA
I love this product! For some reason during the winter I notice a lot more hair fallout. I found it at my local target and used it every time after my shower. It's such a good price and a good product. I will definitely keep using it!
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
I bought it to see it prevent my hair from falling or promote hair growth. I didn’t see much of a difference. It does smell nice and leaves a tingly feeling in my scalp. Overall, I tried it out but didn’t seem to work.
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Great idea for an affordable product that can combat hair loss naturally. Caffeine and saw palmetto to stimulate hair growth feels good on my scalp.
Already had a lot of hair to begin with so I can't tell how effective it is.
Janet T.
Vista, CA
I have noticed less hair fallout which I love... BUT it makes my hair greasy so I don't use it as often. I love their entire line and love that they're cruelty free. It's an extra step in your routine that I'm sure you won't mind
kylee p.
does it really help your hair not fall out. ?
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Will this give me volume? Does it make hair greasy?
sumayya t.
Johannesburg
OGX® Niacin3 & Caffeine Root Stimulator Spray Does it help hair growth? I have severely damaged hair and my hair won't bride