BY OGX®

(Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to product update. Same great formula in new packaging! Image & details will be revised, shortly) Organix® ~ Beauty. Pure & Simple Moisturizing Surf Paste For a Super-Cool, Beach Vibe Style... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Lebanon
NOT color safe! I bought this and it said color safe on the package, just kidding, it's not! I got to watch my 200.00 color job stick to my hands as I styled my hair. The perk, the paste smells.great and products work decent.
💕barbie Y.
💕barbie Y.
I love this hair cream. It is kind of thick which hold hair in place. Love it for my baby hair. My baby hair used to embarrassed me but not anymore thanks to this product keep it in my place. Oh it smells good too.
Danica S.
Danica S.
This smells really great, overall we love this brand. It is a little pricy but not as much as others. The packaging is easy to open and use and easy to travel with.
Keyla M.
Keyla M.
Woodhaven, NY
I LOVE THIS PASTE! I'm so sad that it's discontinued because it's honestly the best paste ever, it's holds without hardening my hair and it keeps all the fly aways in place. Best product ever I hope they bring it back !
INIKEYA F.
INIKEYA F.
Baltimore, MD
This is a holding product the smell I didn't like but I didn't mind but do not use a lot of this product or u will get product build up
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
I think this is for naturally curly hair and I have straight hair so it doesn't work in my hair and leaves it knotty and sticky for days, I used it with the surf spray and that works a little better if I use a massive amount of product, it smells nice, and is a huge amount of product in the tub even though 114g seems small but it's my fault for not researching enough before I bought it, if you have curly hair give it a go!