OGX® Moroccan Surf Paste uploaded by Holly E.OGX® Moroccan Surf Paste uploaded by Whitney W.OGX® Moroccan Surf Paste uploaded by Sarah M.

BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Organix&Reg; ~ Beauty.&Nbsp; Pure &Amp; Simple Moisturizing Surf Paste For A Super-Cool, Beach Vibe Style Conditions, Separates, Textures &Amp; Controls With A Matte Finish Creates Radical, Unstructured, Surf Style, With Moisturizing Moroccan Argan Oil And Sea Kelp To Condition Strands While Sea Salt Adds Separation, Texture And Control With A Matte Finish For A Super-Cool, Beach Vibe Style. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. Made In Usa

Buy on Amazon
  • "love this stuff i have really curly hair and this helps tame the frizz and sculpt my curls plus it smells amazing!!" in 1 review
  • "(I don't know how it would work for long hair...)" in 1 review
  • "It has a strong hold and lasts all day." in 1 review
  • "I returned it the next day and the cashier said this product is meant for people with short hair." in 1 review
Hayley V.
Hayley V.
Fayetteville, AR
I have been using this product for over 2 years. It's really great. I use it to style my bangs. It holds them in place and I don't have to use hairspray! My fiance sometimes uses it to style his bangs too. It's a great product just be careful not to leave clumps of it in your hair. It's easier to use if your hair is still wet. I would definitely recommend it
Holly E.
Holly E.
Visalia , CA
This stuff is SO good. I got a haircut recently and with curly hair it's always tough to deal with shorter locks. The hold is great and keeps away the frizz! My only dislike is my hair feels a bit dirty after use... authentic beach feel right there! It's best used when hair is wet... Use sparingly! Love the product for the price!
Kim S.
Kim S.
Just tried this product for the first time and I think this is going to be a summer must have! I have short, curly hair so it helps keep my curls under control and makes my haircut look stellar! Love that a little goes a long way and that it is easy to use! I just rubbed a little on my hands and then ran it through my hair.
Erin B.
Erin B.
University Park, PA
This product is amazing! Its smell, texture and versatility makes it something I would recommend. One jar is long lasting because a little goes along way. I love to use this product in the summer when I want natural waves. Or sometimes if my hair is being stubborn, a little of this product holds it in place!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
I just love this band. they have so many different products to choose form. They re really expensive but are worth the extra money. They work really well and do not leave nay waxy film in your hair. I would say they could be a professional grade product.
Mindy A.
Mindy A.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently got all my hair cut off and needed to find a hair puddy to use. I bought a couple of them and this one by far is my favorite! Hold my hair in place all day and it still moves! It's not stiff or sticky. Will definitely buy again.
Janet M.
Janet M.
Love, Love, Love!!!!! This is a great product that helps create texture and volume without making your hair look wet or greasy! I love using this in addition to a few sea salt sprays. The two products combined will blow your mind!
Nico M.
Nico M.
Van Nuys, CA
Perfect for curly or wavy hair that likes to have a life of its own. I love this as a prep for braids or a sleek ponytail. Currently I buy this for my brother who has medium length hair and it's perfect for keep hair neat.
Paige P.
Paige P.
Wouldn't know how to manage my curls with out this! Bought my first one about half a year ago and just finishing it up. Can't wait to get my next one! I believe I got it at Ulta but thinks it sells at Target as well.
kelsey p.
kelsey p.
blaine, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is awesome. The smell is great and it works so well. I always find myself purchasing organix. The price is awesome and it actually works well. I would recommend this product to everyone. Can't get enough!
Nikki I.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this keep my hair in place ? I'm doing a high ponytail for an engagement and I need my baby hairs to not show