OGX® Moroccan Surf Paste uploaded by Whitney W.OGX® Moroccan Surf Paste uploaded by Holly E.OGX® Moroccan Surf Paste uploaded by Sarah M.

BY OGX® #61 in Pomades & Waxes

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Organix&Reg; ~ Beauty.&Nbsp; Pure &Amp; Simple Moisturizing Surf Paste For A Super-Cool, Beach Vibe Style Conditions, Separates, Textures &Amp; Controls With A Matte Finish Creates Radical, Unstructured, Surf Style, With Moisturizing Moroccan Argan Oil And Sea Kelp To Condition Strands While Sea Salt Adds Separation, Texture And Control With A Matte Finish For A Super-Cool, Beach Vibe Style. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. Made In Usa

Buy on Amazon
  • "It has a strong hold and lasts all day." in 1 review
  • "I returned it the next day and the cashier said this product is meant for people with short hair." in 1 review
  • "love this stuff i have really curly hair and this helps tame the frizz and sculpt my curls plus it smells amazing!!" in 1 review
  • "(I don't know how it would work for long hair...)" in 1 review
Rhett L.
Seabrook, TX
My mom gave me this after she spent an absurd amount of money at her salon, just to realize that her hair is not short enough to get maximum benefits from this product. She had good intentions gifting it to me, but my hair is longer than hers so it's useless for me too. I use it sometimes to spike my 5 year old's hair, and it works well but it's a pain to try to get out at the end of the day.
Siera S.
berlin, NH
This product is super great for when you want a natural wave look to your hair but without being able to feel any type of product in it. It's super lightweight and keeps your hair looking the way you want it to all day. It's nice to wash out as well, doesn't clump or anything like that. Plus, it's a drugstore steal!
Stephanie M.
Shirley, NY
This right here got me through all the sweat and tears of the police academy. It held my hair in place without no flyaways. The only downside to it is if you try to brush your hair with it on it will turn white and flake off.
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
NOT color safe! I bought this and it said color safe on the package, just kidding, it's not! I got to watch my 200.00 color job stick to my hands as I styled my hair. The perk, the paste smells.great and products work decent.
Megan R.
Fort Smith, AR
My husband loves this stuff! He uses it to put some texture in his hair. Smells great. Provides long lasting hold without being crunchy. Doesn't make his hair greasy and gross. Sadly our local ulta no longer carries it!
Laura C.
St petersburg, FL
Love this brand, really good quality and always gets it on point with their products and more important this product is really good for all skin types and will last you for a long time, will highly recommend it to everyone
💕barbie Y.
I love this hair cream. It is kind of thick which hold hair in place. Love it for my baby hair. My baby hair used to embarrassed me but not anymore thanks to this product keep it in my place. Oh it smells good too.
Alaina W.
Centennial , CO
This product smells nice, but is messy and difficult to use. The paste causes my hair to stick together in oily chunks, staying straight and not completely dry. Nice packaging, but definitely not my favorite.
Susie Y.
Troy
Anything that helps the cuticle of the hair is good I guess. But this isn't gonna give the look I need or the moisture for my curly hair. First time use and it's meh. I won't buy again.
Holly E.
Visalia , CA
This stuff is SO good. I got a haircut recently and with curly hair it's always tough to deal with shorter locks. The hold is great and keeps away the frizz! My only dislike is my hair feels a bit dirty after use... authentic beach feel right there! It's best used when hair is wet... Use sparingly! Love the product for the price!
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Will this keep my hair in place ? I'm doing a high ponytail for an engagement and I need my baby hairs to not show