BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A hydrating and luxurious cream blended with exotic Moroccan argan oil to boost shine and smooth the hair s cuticle layers while creating soft, seductive, silky perfection. Why we love it... It s the perfect indulgence for soft, seductive, silky perfection! Why you want it... This exotic precious blend of Moroccan argan oil eliminates frizz and flyaways and creates smooth, silky, softness, while protecting your hair.

OGX® Moroccan Smooth Perfection Blow Out Cream
  • "The product works how it says it will, and your hair smells amazing afterwards!" in 2 reviews
  • "After applying and blowdrying, frizz is quickly eliminated and my long hair still has a lightweight and bouncy feel to it!" in 1 review
  • "I don't use it as a blow out cream though like you're supposed to cause I actually like to put it through my wet hair and it keeps the fly aways tamed when I braid my hair." in 1 review
Nicole P.
Williamsville, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Not impressed with this. It smells really good, but it’s too thick and greasy for my hair, which is pretty thick and long. The results weren’t great with a blow out, and definitely not passable after letting your hair air dry. I would pass this up and go for a more high end styling product, since I’ve yet to find something that works for blowouts at the drugstore.
Courtney Leigh D.
mansfield, TX
This works very well, it makes my hair look smooth, soft, and shiny when I blow it out. The only downside is that I feel like I have to use a LOT of the product each time to get a good result (my hair is to my collar bone and average thickness) so I go through it pretty quickly. However, it’s inexpensive so it won’t break the bank to buy more.
Rebecca P.
Buffalo, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
This Moroccan line is nice. Helps with some smoothing. I have thick, frizzy hair that is difficult to smooth. I don’t blow dry my hair too often, but when I do, I like to have a product like this. It’s affordable and easy to find.
Yalitza G.
Live for this product!! I love the organix brand. Its so bomb!!! I put this in my hair when it is damp and then blow dry it. Once my hair is all dry, it leaves my hair so soft and with body. Love it!! I've repurchased this product so many times and definitely recommend it to everyone to try it out.
Tammy R.
Chester, SC
This calms the dizziness of my dry hair from color. Leaves my hair soft, shiny, and smooth without weighing it down. It doesn't leave it feeling greasy or filmy. For the price it works compares to a much more expensive brand. I would not change anything about it! Love this product!
Ashley W.
Lubbock, TX
I use this as a base layer with the curl defining cream, just for a little more frizz control. I love that even together they aren't greasy or thick. It is just a nice light hold to keep my curls in place. I also love the price point! I recommend this to everyone.
Tiffany R.
I bought this on the clearance rack at Walmart. Not going to lie I was a little weary for that reason. I have straight, thin hair that has always been healthy until last year. I had an Beauty School dropout try and put highlights in my hair. Well I left with a chemical cut! I worked so so hard on my hair to get it to where it is now, but it's extremely frizzy now. This product has helped that 100%! I put this on and blow dry my hair and it looks absolutely amazing! No frizz at all! It is silky smooth and smells heavenly! If I could I would give this 10 stars!
Katelyn T.
Mexico, NY
This is my favorite blow out cream! It leaves my hair feeling smooth, with a weightless feel, and it smells amazing! I dont know why it has been discontinued, but I simply love this product.
Celeste J.
Great product!!! Please try it for yourself it's worth the money!!! It makes my hair feel so good!!!!! Great product!!! Please try it for yourself it's worth the money!!! Great product!!! Please try it for yourself it's worth the money!!! Great product!!! Please try it for yourself it's worth the money!!! Great product!!! Please try it for yourself it's worth the money!!! Great product!!! Please try it for yourself it's worth the money!!!
Taylor H.
Rochester, NY
I LOVE THIS product!!! If I am washing my hair with a shampoo I like to stick with the brand the brand throughout my process of styling my hair. The Moroccan Blow Out Cream works WONDERS on my hair once I am done blow-drying it. Not only does it add shine to your hair, but it also leaves your hair looking and feeling healthier than before! If you buy this product you will not be disappointed!!!
Deborah H.
Old Bridge, NJ
Does this product make your roots feel oily and clumped together as opposed to that fluffy feel you get after a fresh blow dry?
Kati J.
Fenton, MI
Does this weigh your hair down?
Alicia L.
Charlottesville, VA
Does ur left your hair frizzy or looking dry?
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
I have layers in my hair and I'm trying to find the best products to make my hair look the best! How well does this work for a blowout? and what are other hair products perfect for layered hair?
JulietHa G.
I always try to buy ? it really works?