BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Organix&Reg; ~ Beauty.&Nbsp; Pure &Amp; Simple Weightless Leave-In Surf Mist With Sea Salt For Perfectly Undone, Breezy, Beach-Bombshell Waves Adds Fullness, Shine, &Amp; Moisture Tousle Your Strands To Sexy Perfection With This Weightless Leave-In Surf Mist With Texturizing Sea Salt To Add Fullness While Moisturizing Sea Kelp And Moroccan Argan Oil Adds Shine For Perfectly Undone, Breezy, Beach-Bombshell Waves. Why You Want It... Bring Out Your Inner Beach Babe Goddess!&Nbsp; Gives Your Mane That Same Wavy, Sexy Look You Get After A Day At The Beach.&Nbsp; We Love Summer Hair!&Nbsp; This Salty Mist Gives You Soft Beach Waves No Matter What The Time Of The Year. Not Tested On Animals Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. Made In Usa

• I've been wanting to try a new sea spray. I'm not a big fan of th...1 Answers
  • Looking to try a new sea salt spray. Is the fragrance good on thi...1 Answers
  • Love to start using this product but does it keep...Be the first to answer!
  • " It's like dry shampoo for curly hair." in 2 reviews
  • "Here's my normal routine w/ this product: I have curly hair already so when I get out of the shower, I flip my head over and spritz this sparingly all over." in 1 review
  • "Its pretty good to use during the winter if you want that wavy look but I didn't really like using it in the summer." in 1 review
  • "After I get done swimming or after a long day at the beach, if I want my hair to look nice, I spritz this sea salt spray in, scrunch and use a little bit of the argan oil on the ends." in 1 review
  • "I have wavy hair and i've been looking everywhere for a product that will enhance those waves without looking stringy or glued together." in 1 review
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're looking to master a lazy girl hairstyle then this is the product for you! I have wavy hair and this makes my hair look great! Most of the time, I put it in my hair when it is damp and leave it to air dry. It gives my hair such a nice beachy wave that others spend so long with a curling iron trying to recreate. Other times I will use this in my hair when it's dry just to give it some texture and volume, it also takes away some oil when I spray it on my scalp, so basically it doubles as a dry shampoo!

I don't recommend using this everyday because it is very drying. It has a strong oceany smell which is a bit unpleasant at first, but it makes my hair look so great that I can over look that. This does not leave any weird texture or residue in my hair, it feels like I've used nothing, which is what makes it so different from other sea salt sprays! This product is so affordable and works great, I definitely recommend it!
Laney B.
Laney B.
Wilmington, NC
I was very pleased after using the Organix Sea Salt Spray. I've tried using some other beach sprays but this one works the best so far! This sea salt spray really does make my hair look like I've been at the beach. I use it on dry hair and it still give me the look I want. It helps control frizz better than other products but not as much as I would prefer. I love how it feels like there is nothing in my hair at all when I'm using it. It doesn't leave your hair feeling crunchy or dry, just natural. It smells really good but the scent is a little strong for my taste, luckily the scent wears off throughout the day so it's only really strong smelling for the first hour. I think this is a great product, especially for the price!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I still like my other one better (John frieda beach blonde sea salt spray) but I always have a bottle of this as well. This is one of the only other ones I tried so far that I really like. It gives my hair beautiful beach waves even with just air drying and a little scrunching. And works on dry hair as well. I have flat, fine, slightly wavy hair naturally. This also helps give me volume and a good texture. My only down fall is if you use too much it can make your hair feel kinda hard like u got a little too much product in it. Just cover your hair evenly with one layer and go from there depending on your hair. That's all I do and it comes out perfect for me.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Grandview, MO
Nothing says "summer" quite like some beach babe hair. I love using this product over others such as Not Your Mother's because it doesn't leave my hair feeling super stiff, but rather light weight and bouncy. For best results, start out of the shower without combing through your hair after you have lightly towel dried it. leave it where it falls and let it air dry until it is still just the slightest bit damp then add this product to it for full beach wave hair potential. I like to also add a little bit to my scalp and blow dry on low to give it volume.
Hallie S.
Hallie S.
No, I'm not being giving when I say this product is worth 5 stars. I have wavy hair and if I use the right hair products I can get it to curl pretty well. This is #essensial in my hair regime. It works amazing in helping me to get that perfect ringlet curl. It smells great, it lasts long, and you can use it on a normal day after a shower, with dry hair if you need a touchup, or at the beach to give you that #perfect beachy wave hair!
Sylvia U.
Sylvia U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this and then got my hair cut pretty short. I didn't think I would be able to use it because my hair won't look good curly because it's so short. But I was able to use this as a texturizing spray. I flipped my hair upside down and sprayed it underneath. It added a lot of volume to my hair without making my straightener hair curly. I know that's not what it is meant for but it worked perfectly.
Kristina D.
Kristina D.
This stuff is great! I use it a good amount throughout the year but religiously during summer. It's so easy. After I wash my hair and let it air dry a little, I spray it all over my hair and have great beach like waves. My hair never holds a curl great, and this gives it a nice voluminous wave. It isn't too sticky and controls the frizz a little. I take this stuff with me whenever I travel too.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Hershey, PA
I bought this sea salt spray at ULTA, because I had seen it in so many magazines, and I needed to try it! For the amount I paid, it definitely gave me the waves I was looking for, but I'm not sure I liked the feeling of my hair afterwards. My hair was slightly crunchy, which could be due to the amount I used. But overall, it gave my hair some nice waves, and it smells fantastic!
Allie N.
Allie N.
Virginia
Good product but don't use excessively or else beware of dry hair. All the other products talk about "perfect beach waves in the morning or next day" but so far this is the only one I've actually gotten good results from. It smells great so that's a bonus. I have naturally curly hair that is wild and I can't believe this helped me tame it and help me look good at the same time!!
Stefanie N.
Stefanie N.
Waldorf, MD
I love this stuff. It smells nice. It makes my hair feel soft and texturized at the same time. I really love it. I have thick wavy hair and my hair is auburn red color. This doesn't make my hair get flaky and white like some other sea salt sprays ive tried! I believe it's a good amount for the price and i would definitely recommend this product to others.
Ana H.
Ana H.
Is this product actually useful, does it give you nice subtle curls?
Ashlee R.
Ashlee R.
I have been looking for this product for a very long time at my local Walmart but can't seem to find it. Has anyone else found this at their Walmart or is it not sold in Walmart? Where did you buy this product at if not at Walmart?
Shena S.
Shena S.
Bellevue, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you compare this to not your mother's brand of sea salt spray?
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Newport, MI
Where can you find this?
Nadia B.
Nadia B.
Howes Cave, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this sea salt spray make your hair feel crunchy and dry? what does it smell like? would you recommend it?