BY OGX #6 in Styling Products

This luxurious cream helps sculpt, revive and define your curls to silky, frizz-free perfection-with an extra bounce.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, PVP, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ceteareth-20, Laureth-7, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum).

• I hope this works for my hair!1 Answers
  • Does this really work my curls all went away from all the...1 Answers
  • Does this have a light weight effect on the hair, I'm loo...1 Answers
Katrina F.
Tell City
Supper hydrating and doesn’t leave curls stuff like others. Since you only need a little bit for your hair the product last a while
Emily R.
Chicago
This is the only hair product that I've purchased over and over again (the only one I've used where I've ever finished the entire bottle).  It works well when used on wet hair to create curls that stay but doesn't make your hair look greasy or wet like some others I've tried.
Marlene L.
Wilson , NC
Great product I’ve been using it alone after I shower and I style as usual then diffuse! It’s good not to pricey but I do go through them pretty fast
Alexandra M.
Normal, IL
My hair is naturally curly and this product helps maintain them along with taming the frizz!
Lisa P.
Schertz, TX
I have naturally curly hair that most of the year I straighten, but hot Texas summers usually means letting my hair be natural. This cream helps define my curls without making my hair crunchy. It smells really good. And even with super long and thick hair it doesn’t take a lot to get it through all of my hair. My sister and three nieces use it as well. And even on crazy humidity days I am able to stay relatively frizz free! And the price doesn’t break the bank. I am frequently able to find deals on ogx products and stock up when I do!
Monica G.
Yonkers, NY
I absolutely Love this product it gives me a Knouff for hydration in my hair since I have wavy curly hair. I have pretty short hair but it’s very fine so you for my type of hair you don’t really need much product but if you have curly hair all you need is up to like a nickels worth of product so it really saves you a lot of money and it’s a joke store brand so it’s great
Chelsey S.
Guelph, ID
Love love love. Great smell, perfect size as you don’t need a lot of this product for it to be effect. I use this after washing my hair before styling and it makes the world of a difference.
Michaelene J.
Cedar rapids, IA
My hair has been very curly after using this. First time getting it and definitely will keep buying it!
Dima A.
Washington, DC
This was the first OGX product I’ve ever tried and loved it so much! Smells great, is lightweight for any type of hair, and keeps hair moisturized and boosts curls. Turns frizz into curls as well if you have naturally curly hair.
keyana t.
Worcester, MA
im absolutely obsessed with OGX products. they work well with the texture of my hair. thank you ogx for making products for ALL types of hair 😍😍😍😍😍😍
Ana H.
Does this product give you nice curls, does it leave your hair hardish like a hairspray would?
Jessie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this product last all day? Does it leave your hair hard and needing to scrunch it to loosen up your curls?
Clare P.
Does this product weigh hair down? My hair is relatively thin, and I don't want to look greasy or flat halfway through the day.
Kelsey S.
I have naturally very straight hair, is this product good for creating curls or just for treating pre existing curls?
Jessica K.
I always wanted to know, is this product worth it? Does it work for you? Any tips and tricks?