BY OGX® #6 in Styling Products

This luxurious cream helps sculpt, revive and define your curls to silky, frizz-free perfection-with an extra bounce.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, PVP, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ceteareth-20, Laureth-7, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum).

• I hope this works for my hair!1 Answers
  • Does this really work my curls all went away from all the...1 Answers
  • Does this have a light weight effect on the hair, I'm loo...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Maryann T.
I really enjoyed this product for putting some extra curl in my hair. Use sparingly or it will leave your hair kind of greasy. I wish the bottle was a bit bigger but for the price its still worth it. The curl lasts all day long and my hair is extremly long.
Sharné S.
Staten Island, NY
I love this product. I discovered it on YouTube and every since then I've loved it. It's not one of my favorite but it's close to there. It defines my curls a little bit but usually I have to mix it with an ultra defined.
Anais R.
Virginia Bch, VA
I cannot even begin to tell you how AMAZING this product is for curly hai. My hair frizzes so fast when it's curly ESPECIALLY in humidity. This bad boy helped to maintain it. Firstly it is not like gel or mousse where it hardens your hair. It leaves your hair looking and feeling very smooth and seoft. Second it lasts all day and it smells AMAZING. I recommend this product for sureee!!
Alex D.
Cary, NC
I found this product to be helpful in taming and shaping my curls, however it also left my hair a little more oily than I would've liked. It works best if you keep the product closer to the ends of your hair and not near the scalp.
Tori G.
pfafftown, NC
This is absolutely my ride or die hair product. A little definitely goes a long way. This product smells so fresh a and clean! Perfect for waves or full-on curls! Prolongs curls without weighing the hair down. Love, love, love this!
Lesly R.
Millington, TN
This curling creme is a lot better than some others. My hair is naturally straight/wavy so I usually use it when I wand my hair. It keeps the curls in form and prevents frizz in plus it smells great. It's also great for smoothing down fly aways.
Jaime A.
Dunwoody , GA
I use this on my curly virgin brazilian weave and it works great. After cowashing and towel drying I apply this in sections and let it air dry. The curls are defined and soft, never crunchy or weighed down. I also find the hair tangles less when I use this.
Esther S.
Smells amazing. Creamy conditioner consistency. Leaves my hair silky and smooth, no frizz or flakes. My only complaint is it is too oily for my fine curls. It weighs them down. But for coarser, thicker hair, this would work amazingly. Also works great for when you're slicking your hair back/combed/parted.
Monica M.
Huntsville, TX
Love this product. I use this after every shower to keep my curls nice and tight! This product doesn't make your hair crunchy or hard, keeps them soft and bouncy. It also smells very nice unlike others. I've tried a bit of curling creams and this is definitely my favorite one. I'm on my 9th bottle so far.
Amanda F.
Not my favorite curl cream but definitely not terrible by any means. It did make my hair feel a little bit heavy and while it did manage to keep my curls together they just weren't as bouncy and light as I would like.
Ana H.
Does this product give you nice curls, does it leave your hair hardish like a hairspray would?
Jessie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this product last all day? Does it leave your hair hard and needing to scrunch it to loosen up your curls?
Clare P.
Does this product weigh hair down? My hair is relatively thin, and I don't want to look greasy or flat halfway through the day.
Kelsey S.
I have naturally very straight hair, is this product good for creating curls or just for treating pre existing curls?
Jessica K.
I always wanted to know, is this product worth it? Does it work for you? Any tips and tricks?