BY OGX® #6 in Styling Products

This luxurious cream helps sculpt, revive and define your curls to silky, frizz-free perfection-with an extra bounce.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, PVP, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ceteareth-20, Laureth-7, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum).

Buy on Walgreens*
Alexis T.
Paducah, KY
There was no need to retouch my hair in this photo because of the wonderful product I used! I have been using this hair product which hold a similar texture to that of lotion for about 6 months now and i love it. My curls stay smooth and hold all day.
Kate S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Organix is the best brand to help with my curly frizzy hair! It keeps my hair smooth and takes the frizz right out so I can wear my natural hair even on humid days. Also works for wavy hair and helps curl it even more. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Ashleigh A.
Edison, NJ
This product is pricey, in all honesty. But aside from that, I've used it when I had gotten a perm done, and it worked really well in holding together the waves. My sister has VERY naturally curly hair, and she has used it and it has worked, but I would recommend it for people who have easily tame-able hair and looser waves. It holds better and definitely defines it.
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
This is my favorite hair cream by far! I recommend it as often as I can!!! It leaves your hair very manageable and looking great, it is not like wearing mouse and having your hair all hard! It's a must try to style your curls, and for the price it is definitely worth it! Can't live without it!
Heidi B.
Rapid City, SD
This is my favorite hair product out there for my curly hair. This stuff smells amazing, it leaves my hair feeling so soft and looking natural when I scrunch it into my wet hair and just let it air dry, and the one bottle lasts forever. Best product out there!
Aimee D.
This stuff is a cheap alternative to the moroccanoil curl define stuff. It works similarly. Not as great, but it works really well at holding my curls without weighing them down or making them crunchy. Adds definition without looking fake. Great stuff.
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
I adore this cream! It leaves my hair soft and moisturized, smelling amazing, and helps with frizz. It really helps to define my curls/waves without leaving my hair dry/brittle/crunchy. I always seem to get compliments on my hair when using this product.
Giohanna T.
Methuen, MA
Genuinely the best product I use. I style my hair with this every day after i wash and rinse my hair. I have super curly and frizzy hair, and I put this on right after, style the way I like it, and ta-Dah! Leaves your curls so nice and defined, I love it!
Angela Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I am a big fan of OGX products. We have atleast 3 different types of their shampoo and conditioner in our shower at this very moment. I like this product because it works well with my hair. My hair tends to be frizzy unless I put something it it to help.
Maryann T.
I really enjoyed this product for putting some extra curl in my hair. Use sparingly or it will leave your hair kind of greasy. I wish the bottle was a bit bigger but for the price its still worth it. The curl lasts all day long and my hair is extremly long.
Ana H.
Does this product give you nice curls, does it leave your hair hardish like a hairspray would?
Jessie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this product last all day? Does it leave your hair hard and needing to scrunch it to loosen up your curls?
Clare P.
Does this product weigh hair down? My hair is relatively thin, and I don't want to look greasy or flat halfway through the day.
Kelsey S.
I have naturally very straight hair, is this product good for creating curls or just for treating pre existing curls?
Jessica K.
I always wanted to know, is this product worth it? Does it work for you? Any tips and tricks?