BY OGX® #6 in Styling Products

This luxurious cream helps sculpt, revive and define your curls to silky, frizz-free perfection-with an extra bounce.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, PVP, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ceteareth-20, Laureth-7, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum).

Mollie A.
pelham
My hair is naturally curly, and I like this curl cream however it doesn’t really work well with my hair. I feel like someone with oily hair wouldn’t like this but that wasn’t the case for me it just didn’t do a good job “curling” however the ingredients are still awesome!
Toni J.
I used it every time I wash my hair. Great to calm frizz, helps with styling, beautiful smell and lasts all day. Can usually find it on sale at CVS or Rite Aid. Won't go a day without it. Don't let the size of the bottle fool you, it lasts forever.
Aysia B.
Los Angeles, CA
Smells so good, I can't even explain. I use this in my hair in addition to whatever moisturizer i am using and it causes the texture of my hair to be much curlier and feel much softer. Please don't rely on this product as a sole moisturizing entity!
Karla C.
I love how this smells!It doesn't make my curly hair Friday and holds it very well all day long.Doesn't weight my hair down and leaves it looking natural.I can't find it anywhere anymore but it's my favorite hair cream( and trust me I've tried a lot)
Lauren H.
Marion, NC
I'm usually a pretty big fan of this line comma however this doesn't work with the thick curly texture I'm working with. Smells great and I think it would be my recommendation to someone with very dry hair maybe a little more coarse and thick.
Queen Dana T.
Philadelphia, PA
I purchased at Walmart for 5.94 something like that. I love the entire line. The curl Creme works better if you use the shampoo and conditioner too. It defined my curls perfectly only down fault was that it held my hair down flat
Tammy G.
Gives the perfect amount of moisture and hold to make my curls bouncy!! I use it at night when I roll my hair. Wake up in the morning take my rollers out, separate the curls with my fingers a d a quick shake of my hair and vaula effortless curls!!!!!
Halle W.
Richmond, VA
This stuff smells nice and isn't too heavy. It adds some definition but could stand to add more. I feel the bottle isn't big enough for the amount you actually need to make it effective. I would tentatively recommend it.
Megan K.
Winona Lake , IN
I love this cream! I have fine, curly hair and use it every time I let my hair dry naturally. It makes me curls soft, smooth, and takes away a lot of the frizz. It also helps keep the curl shape! Would recommend!
Malory P.
Russellville, AR
This stuff is amazing! I have used it for about 3 years now. I put it in my hair after I get out of the shower and then let it set for about 15 minutes. When I blow dry it, my curls are so voluminous and soft.
Ana H.
Does this product give you nice curls, does it leave your hair hardish like a hairspray would?
Jessie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this product last all day? Does it leave your hair hard and needing to scrunch it to loosen up your curls?
Clare P.
Does this product weigh hair down? My hair is relatively thin, and I don't want to look greasy or flat halfway through the day.
Kelsey S.
I have naturally very straight hair, is this product good for creating curls or just for treating pre existing curls?
Jessica K.
I always wanted to know, is this product worth it? Does it work for you? Any tips and tricks?