BY OGX® #6 in Styling Products

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

This luxurious cream helps sculpt, revive and define your curls to silky, frizz-free perfection-with an extra bounce.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, PVP, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ceteareth-20, Laureth-7, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum).

Lise B.
york
This is a MUST have product if you have thin curly hair like me ... this product gives my hair volume, shine and makes my curls nice and soft ... the product smells so good... i can honestly say this is one of my go to curly hair products.. this is highly recommended if you have hair like mine .. you can find it at Walmart in the health and beauty department
Kristen F.
Super impressed with this product! I have naturally wavy hair and find this works really well to give it a little but if curl. I applied it to my hair after getting out of the shower and let it air dry and was very happy with the result. The smell is amazing and I appreciate that the product didn't weigh my hair down or make it feel like it was full of product.
Racquel M.
Moorestown, NJ
i dont wear my hair curly that much but when i do, this is the one of my main go-to's when my hair is curly. it makes my hair hard enough where it stays in place but its also not 'hair spray hard' which i love. i will be getting another one when this one runs out.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I love this defining Cream! It smells soooooo good and it definitely controls my frizz in my hair and keeps it looking smooth and tamed. This product is affordable and very, very effective! I would purchase this again in a heartbeat and I would highly recommend this product for others that struggle with frizzy hair from time to time.
Brittany M.
I really like this product. It's one of the few that I apply on damp hair instead of soaking wet. It gives me decent definition and my hair always looks and feels soft. Lately though, I noticed it's hard to find in stores. Neither my Ulta nor Target have been carrying it recently and that's disappointing.
Ashley W.
Lubbock, TX
This was life changing for my naturally curly hair! Gone are the days of having crunchy hair from gel or crazy hair from mousse! This is the perfect combination! It keeps the curl without the crunch of gel. It feels light and isn't too greasy. I recommend to everyone. I also love the price point.
Tanya M.
Campbell , CA
This cream smells amazing!! When I first tried this out I didn't like it. I felt like it didn't define my curls that well. I didn't want to waste the whole thing by tossing it, so I decided to put a little on about 5-10 min after I applied the Devacurl styling cream just for fun. And surprisingly it made curls look even better! And then I just let my hair air dry. Now that I have found a place for this product in my hair routine I am liking it!
Nicole S.
New britain
This cream was amazing for my hair. It defined every curl and kept the frizz away for day. It was definitely long lasting. I have curly thin hair and it did not weigh my hair down and it was a very good price. It could definitely use a little more hold but overall i was very satisfied.
Morgan C.
Frankton , IN
I just started using this defining cream about a month ago and I'm in love with it! It really helps define my curls and helps tame frizz. For best results, id recommend also using the Renewing Argan Oil of Morocco shampoo and conditioner!
Jennifer H.
Flushing, NY
Hands down one of my absolute favorite curl creams! With this product a little goes a long way. My hair is a very dark brown and curly. The scent is amazing, it’s made with Moroccan oil. I think it’s great as is. For those who don’t like shrinkage they may not like it but I like when my curls are very defined and tight.
Ana H.
Does this product give you nice curls, does it leave your hair hardish like a hairspray would?
Jessie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this product last all day? Does it leave your hair hard and needing to scrunch it to loosen up your curls?
Clare P.
Does this product weigh hair down? My hair is relatively thin, and I don't want to look greasy or flat halfway through the day.
Kelsey S.
I have naturally very straight hair, is this product good for creating curls or just for treating pre existing curls?
Jessica K.
I always wanted to know, is this product worth it? Does it work for you? Any tips and tricks?

back