BY OGX® #6 in Styling Products

This luxurious cream helps sculpt, revive and define your curls to silky, frizz-free perfection-with an extra bounce.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, PVP, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ceteareth-20, Laureth-7, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum).

• I hope this works for my hair!1 Answers
  • Does this really work my curls all went away from all the...1 Answers
  • Does this have a light weight effect on the hair, I'm loo...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Mollie M.
This product works pretty well. I use it immediately when I get out of the shower and scrunch my hair with it. I have very frizzy hair so this helps manage the frizz but doesn't completely take away all my frizz. I still recommend buying this product though.
Alexa🇲🇽
I have mixed feelings about this brand. At first, this worked really well for me. I would use it each day on my curly hair. I feel like overtime, however, it began to lose its effect and actually began to dry out my hair. There are definitely better leave in treatments for frizz out there.
Sierra H.
My hair is wavy/curly and it looks slightly weird but when I use this product it makes my hair so curly and I just love it. I use it practically every day, I highly recommend it to anyone who doesn’t have the prettiest natural hair.
Christina C.
First off, it smells so yummy! Now that I am trying to get into a better routine of working with my natural curls, I find that curl creams like this are NECESSARY. This is my second time using it, and I find that with a little hair spray and using a diffuser correctly, my curls have a lot more definition and softness!
Stacy W.
This product is good for curly on like day 2 or 3 it keeps your hair nice and defined. I don't recommend using much of it because it can make your hair feel oily and and little heavy if you use too much.
Desirae P.
San Bruno, CA
I can wash my hair, towel dry, and use only this product in my hair and my curls will be enhanced! I will change my routine every so often, but this product works for my texture.
Ashley M.
Clermont, FL
I finally found a curling cream that A. Smells amazing and B. Does not leave my hair crunchy. I like natural looking curls not crunchy over done hair. This kinda tricks you at first when it starts to dry it looks like it is gonna be stuff but once it all drys it turns out gorgeous. I only use a quarter size amount. You can find this at Walmart or Target and it is under 6 bucks. It can't get any better than that. I have tried everything and I like this the best.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I love the Moroccan curling perfection defining cream it has a highly moisturizing cream full of argan oil that helps Define My Curls control my friends and flyaways meanwhile leave in my hair soft it has an amazing smell and I love the fact that they do not test on animals how awesome is that I recommend this product!!
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
ATTENTION CURLY GIRLS!!!!! This product is definitely for you!! I have 3C/4A curls and my hair loves this stuff!!! It's soooo affordable and smells amazing! It hold well but I do finish off with a mousse for a little extra hold. But other than that it's awesome. I was skeptical at first I must admit. Normally with my type of hair I need something with maximum hold but this stuff works!!!
Katya B.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Moroccan curling perfection hair defining cream sure leaves my hair defining to perfection. It's so moisturizing that it leaves your hair lavish. It penetrated your hair and revives the curls to bouncy perfection . If smooths away frizz and fly always and leaves hair silky . Good to wear in the days and evenings. OGX® Moroccan Curling Perfection Defining Cream
Ana H.
Does this product give you nice curls, does it leave your hair hardish like a hairspray would?
Jessie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this product last all day? Does it leave your hair hard and needing to scrunch it to loosen up your curls?
Clare P.
Does this product weigh hair down? My hair is relatively thin, and I don't want to look greasy or flat halfway through the day.
Kelsey S.
I have naturally very straight hair, is this product good for creating curls or just for treating pre existing curls?
Jessica K.
I always wanted to know, is this product worth it? Does it work for you? Any tips and tricks?