BY OGX® #6 in Styling Products

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

This luxurious cream helps sculpt, revive and define your curls to silky, frizz-free perfection-with an extra bounce.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, PVP, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ceteareth-20, Laureth-7, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum).

Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This OGX Moroccan curling perfection defining cream is one of my favorite hair products. I have very long, bleached blonde, wavy/curly hair. And out of All of the high end prestige brands that I have tried, from deva curl,redken,living proof, carols daughter,etc. this curling perfection cream defines my waves and curls the best! Also I love that I can use it to make my hair complete spiral curls when I get out of the shower; I apply it to my wet hair & scrunch it,then I let it air dry over night, and wake up with perfect defined spiral curls. Also, i love that I can use this product on my dry hair as well, at any time.IF my hair looks dull or flat, i rub a quarter sized amount in my hands and scrunch my dry hair to create perfect tossled beach boho waves that are so in style! This product is also extremely hydrating, unlike other sea salt sprays, sea mineral creams, or sugar sprays that dry my hair out and leave knots or tangles & breakage. This cream does the opposite, & helps moisturize dry hair or even helps when you apply some to your split ends.After a few weeks of usage, you can actually notice a difference in your hair for the better. i love the formula and consistency of this cream, it's NOT greasy or heavy AT ALL; extremely lightweight, almost like whipped, and doesn't make your roots look greasy or oily, or leave behind any residue like other brands or products do (carols daughter). & because it is a cream, when scrunching your hair, I appreciate how this creates soft natural looking curls, or boho beach waves, that looks like you woke up like that, instead of hard and crunchy noodle straw hair that you get when scrunching with mousses or sprays or gels.This product does have a fragrance/scent to it, but I love it! It's fresh, sweet, and feminine, and makes your hair smell amazing, but isn't too overpowering. Also OGX is a drugstore brand, so this defining cream is so affordable, under $10, and you get a ton of product for that price. I highly recommend this product to anyone & have recommended it to many customers when I worked at ULTA beauty, who were very satisfied with this product. It's a definite must have hair product for me.
Lisa P.
Schertz, TX
I have naturally curly hair that most of the year I straighten, but hot Texas summers usually means letting my hair be natural. This cream helps define my curls without making my hair crunchy. It smells really good. And even with super long and thick hair it doesn’t take a lot to get it through all of my hair. My sister and three nieces use it as well. And even on crazy humidity days I am able to stay relatively frizz free! And the price doesn’t break the bank. I am frequently able to find deals on ogx products and stock up when I do!
G S.
I love this stuff! I have more of a wavy curl to my hair and when I combine this with my regular wavy hair routine it gives me just the right amount of hold and texture for my hair. It smells great and I think it's a great price! The only thing I would change is the fact that it comes in a small container. I like to use 2-3 pumps so I run out fairly quick.
Emily M.
I use this every time after i take a shower. My hair needs a little help to become less frizzy so I use a frizz serum before applying this curl enhancer. It leaves really nice beachy waves, obviously if your hair is curlier, this will enhance them more. Super affordable, smells AMAZING, definitely would buy again.
Madison H.
This product has changed my curly hair for the better. I was buying super expensive creams that weren’t doing anything for my hair and only killing my wallet. I tried this product after a friend suggested it and fell in love. My curls were having problems curling and now after I put this in they have turned into perfect spirals. I would suggest this for anyone who has curly hair and wants no frizz and perfect curls!
Dima A.
Washington, DC
This was the first OGX product I’ve ever tried and loved it so much! Smells great, is lightweight for any type of hair, and keeps hair moisturized and boosts curls. Turns frizz into curls as well if you have naturally curly hair.
Denzel P.
I’m in love with this product! I have always tried to find the best product for my hair that doesn’t dry it out AND still makes it look healthy at the same time and this product has not let me down once! I have now been using it for about 2 years and will continue to!
Lydia H.
Peoria, AZ
I use the moroccan argan oil and it helps with my frizzy hair but can be oily if not applied correctly. Scent is ok not my fav but very affordable brand. I have used several bottles and also use their volume shampoo.
Chrissy M.
This products is okay. It didn't no much to my hair but just made it look a healthy wavey instead of curls. It smells good. It was affordable and I got it in walgreen. I love how it was organic which is a good thing
Enisa F.
Brooklyn, NY
Lightweight and fresh smelling. I love using this product. It helps me maintain my frizz and fly always. The price point is good especially when I get it on sale at CVS. Will be in my hair care routine for a while.
Ana H.
Does this product give you nice curls, does it leave your hair hardish like a hairspray would?
Jessie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this product last all day? Does it leave your hair hard and needing to scrunch it to loosen up your curls?
Clare P.
Does this product weigh hair down? My hair is relatively thin, and I don't want to look greasy or flat halfway through the day.
Kelsey S.
I have naturally very straight hair, is this product good for creating curls or just for treating pre existing curls?
Jessica K.
I always wanted to know, is this product worth it? Does it work for you? Any tips and tricks?

back