BY OGX® #6 in Styling Products

This luxurious cream helps sculpt, revive and define your curls to silky, frizz-free perfection-with an extra bounce.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, PVP, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ceteareth-20, Laureth-7, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum).

Buy on Walgreens*
G S.
I love this stuff! I have more of a wavy curl to my hair and when I combine this with my regular wavy hair routine it gives me just the right amount of hold and texture for my hair. It smells great and I think it's a great price! The only thing I would change is the fact that it comes in a small container. I like to use 2-3 pumps so I run out fairly quick.
Anna M.
This curl cream is ok. It smells really great and is pretty hydrating, but doesn’t define my curls or control my frizz. It also makes me hair feel like it has a good bit of buildup. I think there are better products for the price.
Enisa F.
Brooklyn, NY
Lightweight and fresh smelling. I love using this product. It helps me maintain my frizz and fly always. The price point is good especially when I get it on sale at CVS. Will be in my hair care routine for a while.
Kamish L.
Ball Ground, GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! This is the best defining curl creme I’ve used to date. I was kinda skeptical of it because I didn’t know how well Ogx products would work on my hair but this and the Coconut Curls collection has been great to my curly hair! I highly recommend this product.
Melissa R.
Urbana , IL
I love this stuff! I have been looking for something to tame my frizz. I have wavy hair and could not find a product that would control my hair until I tried this. It smells so good and it leaves my hair so soft! I just use a Nickel amount because my hair is oily and I usually Limit how much product I put on my hair to avoid it looking super oily. But it still works as it should! I would recommend this product!
Gisela Q.
Bronx, NY
I used this defining cream for my curly hair. The smell is amazing. I bought it at my local pharmacy. The price is affordable. Gives life and definition to curls leaving my hair soft.
Ally H.
Bourbonnais
I love how this product defines my curls. I went natural two years ago and I really love how this product moisturizes my hair along with adding definition to my curls. I died my hair a lot before doing my big chop so this product also restores my hair strand as well!
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
Absolutely hated this product. I like creams that give you the bang for your buck. But found myself almost using half the bottle each time. Then it just did not do anything. My hair was frizzy and flat hours later. Not my fave. There are better ones out there for the price. Luckily it was not money wasted as I had received this in a Glossybox.
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
My son uses this product he has very curly hair and since we started using as he’s been able to keep his curls look in bouncy and fresh and the frizz is is very minimal
Ashley G.
Sylacauga, AL
Absolutely love. I don't know what I would do without this in my life. My hair isn't curly it's more of a weird frizzy wavy mess and with this it's tame and flows and I always get compliments plus it means I don't have to use heat and a lot of product on my hair to make it look nice
Bri H.
How well does this product work with natural African American hair?
Amanda C.
Hoboken, NJ
Does this product work well with fine curly hair, does it weigh it down or will it actually help with getting volume?
Karina M.
Lynnwood, WA
What do you think about this product? I would like to try it but I really want to know if it works
Kellie W.
Aston, PA
What is this product like? How does it look with wavy hair?
Rosa G.
Pottstown, PA
Does it keeps your curls moisturized all day?