BY OGX® #6 in Styling Products

This luxurious cream helps sculpt, revive and define your curls to silky, frizz-free perfection-with an extra bounce.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, PVP, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ceteareth-20, Laureth-7, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance (Parfum).

• I hope this works for my hair!1 Answers
  • Does this really work my curls all went away from all the...1 Answers
  • Does this have a light weight effect on the hair, I'm loo...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Ally H.
Bourbonnais
I love how this product defines my curls. I went natural two years ago and I really love how this product moisturizes my hair along with adding definition to my curls. I died my hair a lot before doing my big chop so this product also restores my hair strand as well!
Anna M.
This curl cream is ok. It smells really great and is pretty hydrating, but doesn’t define my curls or control my frizz. It also makes me hair feel like it has a good bit of buildup. I think there are better products for the price.
Christina C.
First off, it smells so yummy! Now that I am trying to get into a better routine of working with my natural curls, I find that curl creams like this are NECESSARY. This is my second time using it, and I find that with a little hair spray and using a diffuser correctly, my curls have a lot more definition and softness!
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! This is the best defining curl creme I’ve used to date. I was kinda skeptical of it because I didn’t know how well Ogx products would work on my hair but this and the Coconut Curls collection has been great to my curly hair! I highly recommend this product.
Gisela Q.
Bronx
I used this defining cream for my curly hair. The smell is amazing. I bought it at my local pharmacy. The price is affordable. Gives life and definition to curls leaving my hair soft.
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
Absolutely hated this product. I like creams that give you the bang for your buck. But found myself almost using half the bottle each time. Then it just did not do anything. My hair was frizzy and flat hours later. Not my fave. There are better ones out there for the price. Luckily it was not money wasted as I had received this in a Glossybox.
Naomi B.
Roanoke
My son uses this product he has very curly hair and since we started using as he’s been able to keep his curls look in bouncy and fresh and the frizz is is very minimal
Ashley G.
Sylacauga, AL
Absolutely love. I don't know what I would do without this in my life. My hair isn't curly it's more of a weird frizzy wavy mess and with this it's tame and flows and I always get compliments plus it means I don't have to use heat and a lot of product on my hair to make it look nice
Mollie M.
This product works pretty well. I use it immediately when I get out of the shower and scrunch my hair with it. I have very frizzy hair so this helps manage the frizz but doesn't completely take away all my frizz. I still recommend buying this product though.
Sierra H.
My hair is wavy/curly and it looks slightly weird but when I use this product it makes my hair so curly and I just love it. I use it practically every day, I highly recommend it to anyone who doesn’t have the prettiest natural hair.
Ana H.
Does this product give you nice curls, does it leave your hair hardish like a hairspray would?
Jessie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this product last all day? Does it leave your hair hard and needing to scrunch it to loosen up your curls?
Clare P.
Does this product weigh hair down? My hair is relatively thin, and I don't want to look greasy or flat halfway through the day.
Kelsey S.
I have naturally very straight hair, is this product good for creating curls or just for treating pre existing curls?
Jessica K.
I always wanted to know, is this product worth it? Does it work for you? Any tips and tricks?