BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Organix Moroccan Argan Creme Sheer Opulence Masque: Smoothes the outer layers of the hair cuticle for touchable softness and shine Super luxurious frothy argan creme nourishes and smoothes each strand for desirable, healthy-looking, frizz-free perfection

Stormy K.
After using this product a couple times, my hair started to look and feel amazing. It's not expensive, and it goes a long ways. I would use this forever and recommend for anyone out there looking for a product like this!!
Sara L.
I love this conditioning treatment and I've been using it for a couple of years now. After using my hair feels soft and shiny, and removes all dryness. I would totally recommend it and I promise I will keep buying it.
Cassandra C.
Conway, AR
I love the Organix line, I'm never disappointed with their products. I picked this up at Wal-Mart and figured why not!? Well I'm glad I did, my hair was SO soft after I used it. I now use it religiously every couple of days.
Krista C.
Cape Coral, FL
I really liked the way this made my hair feel. It was very moisturized. I gave it a 4-star because I'm a bit iffy on the smell. Overall it was great though & I have bought it again
Bernida K.
Jackson, MS
This product smells wonderful ! It ends my battle with frizzy fly aways! I only use the masque. Not the entire product line. I enjoy the scent and the thickness of it.
allie s.
Spotsylvania
my hair honestly felt NEW. it felt softer. my split ends were non existent after this product. it fued exactly what it said it would!
Taahirah J.
Briarwood, NY
Leave in masks are good for adding moisture and leaving your hair soft and smooth. I like when I wash it out how fresh my hair feels
Timberlin L.
Conway, SC
It kept my hair very moisturized and i like it a whole lot and would buy it again