BY OGX®

Hydrating Moroccan Argan Crème helps soothe and smooth the outer cuticle, nourishing dry, damaged hair and mending split ends.

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycol Distearate, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, PEG-23M, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

OGX® Moroccan Argan Crème Shampoo
  • "It keeps my hair soft and manageable without making it too oily." in 5 reviews
  • "We both are extremely happy with this shampoo, and really don't want to use anything else now!" in 3 reviews
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
I lo e this shampoo leaves your hair soft and not oily. Its affordable and you can find it at your local drug store , it leaves scalp clean and none greasy my hair is dark Brown and it leave it very shiny and not full at all and the smell is perfect not flowery.
Toni J.
Great shampoo, leaves hair soft and silky, calms down the frizz and smells wonderful. Love this whole product line. This little bottle is deceiving because it lasts forever. I won't buy any other shampoo or conditioner now. Absolutely love it.
Chayla D.
It smells very good and leaves my hair very soft. I don't like how much of the product I have to use in my hair to make it feel clean though. It doesn't strip my hair and leave it feeling lifeless like other shampoos!
Shirley C.
Rochester, NY
This shampoo is great. It leaves my hair feeling clean and soft. I like that its sulfate free. I will defibitely be buying this again.
Megan 👻.
Mission Viejo, CA
So hydrating!!! I love this shampoo, if you have damaged hair, dry hair, or just dead hair from dying this product will bring you luscious hair back to life! The amazing scent of this product is also what has me hooked, I love when my shampoo keeps my hair smelling fresh and this does just that til I wash is again! The product doesn’t leave your hair greasy which I love seeing I have oily hair, don’t be scared to use hydrating products anymore this will hydrate without leaving your hair greasy in any way!!! This shampoo does it’s job and then some, if you need hydration this is the shampoo for you!
Rosalba M.
I have thick curly hair and this shampoo makes it silky and so smooth but gets frizzy with this and doesn't define my curls at all which means that is not too moisturizing. On the other side, it works for my boyfriend, he uses it daily, so it works for flat hair.
Melissa H.
Auburn, WA
This product is the best Organix shampoo they have ever come out with! Ever since their brand started gaining popularity I would try out many different new shampoos/conditioners they would put out. I struck a gold mine when I came across the Argan creme. This shampoo left my hair feeling so soft and healthy and it smelled so good too!
Nicole E.
NORTH TONAWANDA
This product is great!! It makes your hair super soft as well as make your hair smell really good. The only thing is is I wish it came in a bigger size because I go through it very quickly. Great product!
Nicky R.
Lawrenceville , GA
This is my favorite scent. I use the body wash and sometimes shampoo and conditioner. I like how it's thick but doesn't feel heavy on. The scent stays with you all day too.
Rhianna L.
Ponchatoula, LA
Best shampoo in the whole world just he brand in general i love the one that strightens ur hair while u shampoo it keeos me feom haveing to apply heat as much to my hair
Geovanna B.
Keller, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you think tha make the same work like porfesional shampoo?
Lauren K.
Absecon, NJ
Just bought this brand of shampoo I am very excited to try it! Does anyone who has used this have oily and thin hair? How does it work for that hair type? thanks:)
Laura T.
Sparks, NV
Why does this product smell so amazing?!?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did anyone else break out after using this?
Ferds A.
Someone can tell me which shampoo is better for hydrate, this or the argan oil shampoo?