BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ultra-moisturizing infused with macadamia oil to hydrate dry hair while exotic sugar cane extract and bamboo extract mend split ends. Why We Love It... Drenches even the driest, most brittle hair with moisture, leaving it soft, supple, and touchable. Why You Want It... Smoothing macadamia oils blended with exotic bamboo extract create a decadent hydrating treat. It s all you need for soft, smooth and seductive hair in one irresistible formula. What s In It For You... This totally indulgent deep conditioner bathes dry, brittle hair with a fu.

OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Intensive Moisture Mask
  • "I would not use this more than once a week/ every other week, smells great works amazing but it can eventually weigh your hair down if used too much " in 5 reviews
  • "This product doesn't leave my hair dry or brittle instead it leave moisture and really does seal split ends. " in 5 reviews
Sara K.
Sara K.
Rohnert Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this mask on my hair!!! I have very long, fine, thin hair and this doesn't weigh it down. it makes my hair feel soft and makes my hair look shiny plus it encourages better hair days because it does so much good for my hair. I apply it in to dry hair before I shower and place a shower cap over it and wait the suggested time and hop in the shower and rinse my hair out with shampoo and apply my conditioner and allow my hair to air dry. the scent stays with your hair even if you used a different scented shampoo and conditioner.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
For my dry, brittle hair I need something to keep it nourished and leave-in conditioners way down my hair but this you just need to leave for a few minutes and wash out. Leaves my hair looking healthy and gives just the perfect amount of hydration it needs. It's not pricey so it's easy on the wallet. I have gone through tubs of this and I am never disappointed. It's going to take me a while to find something to replace it.
Marcelle A.
Marcelle A.
I believe this product was just wrong for my kind of hair. I found it to be really heavy really thick and it left my hair pretty weighed down. I had to was it again the following day. I have straight thin hair, that's why I believe the product was just wrong for me. I would recommend it for someone with coarse and severely damaged hair. A little goes a long way with this product and it smells exotic.
RD L.
RD L.
Advance, NC
This is actually a good product for someone looking for a deep conditioner. I would leave this in my shower and put it on at the beginning and then rinse it out at the end. I have normal/straight hair so I would always follow up with a shampoo so my hair wouldn't look oily. I got this on a whim when CVS was having a huge sale on it.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Madison, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mask. I teach swimming lessons in the summer so my hair becomes extremely damaged. This helps to hydrate it and give it life. Before using this product my hair would break off all the time and it was thinning. This product completely turned my hair around and let me begin to grow it out.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing for super dry hair! I wouldn't use it on bleached hair because it can make it look brassy after a few uses. But it smells divine and makes your hair so sleek and smooth. I left it in my hair, wrapped it up and added heat from a hair dryer and it totally amplified my results. It's delicious! Haha
Marlowe S.
Marlowe S.
Ashburn, VA
Love how this makes my hair feel and it is so easy to use! The scent is so pretty, I love it. It is better than othe salon brands and the price is awesome! It exceeded my expectations, definitely. My hair feels so much stronger now, this is a perfect hair mask, I highly recommend!
Karsyn A.
Karsyn A.
I absolutely am in love with this hair mask. It moisturizers my hair like no other product does. I can definitely see a difference in my hair when using this. It is pricey, but I think it is worth every penny. I use this once a week, & I usually get 2 or 3 months use out of it.
Raine C.
Raine C.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite conditioners to use. It provides major slip (for natural curly girls) and after leaving this on my head for about 45 min my hair feels so hydrated and it smells really nice and light. I would definitely recommend this to anyone natural or otherwise
Brenna C.
Brenna C.
Ravenswood, WV
I started using organix shampoo and conditioner and decided to pick up this mask. i have thick hair so i needed a mask that really does the job, and this one definitely does. it's a lot more reliable than some cheap one you can pick up at sallys and smells amazing!
Aridai I.
Aridai I.
I have never tried this product. I heard so many good reviews and some not so good. So I'm torn between if I should try it or not. Whats your personal experience with this product?
Becky C.
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Is this a dupe for the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque?
Yaraseth C.
Yaraseth C.
Does this really work?
Lanie C.
Lanie C.
Distrito nacional
Is this product good for the frizz?
Praise G.
Praise G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product good for heat damage and split ends