BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ultra-moisturizing infused with macadamia oil to hydrate dry hair while exotic sugar cane extract and bamboo extract mend split ends. Why We Love It... Drenches even the driest, most brittle hair with moisture, leaving it soft, supple, and touchable. Why You Want It... Smoothing macadamia oils blended with exotic bamboo extract create a decadent hydrating treat. It s all you need for soft, smooth and seductive hair in one irresistible formula. What s In It For You... This totally indulgent deep conditioner bathes dry, brittle hair with a fu.

OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Intensive Moisture Mask
  • "This product doesn't leave my hair dry or brittle instead it leave moisture and really does seal split ends. " in 5 reviews
  • "I would not use this more than once a week/ every other week, smells great works amazing but it can eventually weigh your hair down if used too much " in 5 reviews
Kayla H.
This product has completely changed my hair. I have been using it for about a year & now I can go a long amount of time between trims. I have tons of baby hairs growing & my stylist has raved about how long my hair is now. I only wash my hair about every other day, sometimes 2 days, but after I shampoo I put a good amount of this in my hair & let it set in there while I'm shaving my legs. I rave about this product & wish I always used it because I used to have the most unhealthy hair.
Amanda H.
LOVE THIS. I think I paid 7 dollars for this at Walgreens and it's so worth it! My hair has suffered a lot of damage and this stuff is almost like a split end sealer. It hydrates my hair so much of its sealing my ends.
Italy M.
Alexandria, VA
Love this product, i have difficulty finding products for my unmanageable curly hair. It is fair price but worth it when it comes to my hair. It detangles it and leaves it really soft, i think its a great product. Would definitely buy again.
Madi W.
Bloomington, IN
Love this a lot. It was really nice on the hair. As far as the mask part, It didn't seem heavy. It was much like organix conditioners, maybe a little creamier? Still left hair shiny and nice. Love the smell of this product.
Lucy J.
Modesto, CA
I found this product to work good on my hair specially kus my hair is so dry due to it being platinum and it definitely helped my hair to restore back to normal soft hair I'll buy it again soon when needed
Sara K.
Rohnert Park, CA
I love using this mask on my hair!!! I have very long, fine, thin hair and this doesn't weigh it down. it makes my hair feel soft and makes my hair look shiny plus it encourages better hair days because it does so much good for my hair. I apply it in to dry hair before I shower and place a shower cap over it and wait the suggested time and hop in the shower and rinse my hair out with shampoo and apply my conditioner and allow my hair to air dry. the scent stays with your hair even if you used a different scented shampoo and conditioner.
Flora R.
San Francisco, CA
I have very coarse 4C hair which requires me to deep condition at least once a week. I saw this organix treatment on clearance at RiteAid and decided to give it a try. I have now done 3 applications and have enough for 1 more. The first time I did a 15 minute treatment post shampooing and washed out the product with COLD water (As I usually do with most deep conditioning treatments). It did make my hair manageable but I didn't get the same "soft" feeling until leaving it in for much longer (1 hour to overnight). I have gotten better results with other deep conditioning treatments but this probably will work well for most hair types.
Maranda C.
I just love the smell of this and it really moisturizes and puts the shine and life back into my hair I feel a big difference just after one use my hair is so soft and gets Tangled less often
Vanessa B.
For my dry, brittle hair I need something to keep it nourished and leave-in conditioners way down my hair but this you just need to leave for a few minutes and wash out. Leaves my hair looking healthy and gives just the perfect amount of hydration it needs. It's not pricey so it's easy on the wallet. I have gone through tubs of this and I am never disappointed. It's going to take me a while to find something to replace it.
Marcelle A.
I believe this product was just wrong for my kind of hair. I found it to be really heavy really thick and it left my hair pretty weighed down. I had to was it again the following day. I have straight thin hair, that's why I believe the product was just wrong for me. I would recommend it for someone with coarse and severely damaged hair. A little goes a long way with this product and it smells exotic.
Aridai I.
I have never tried this product. I heard so many good reviews and some not so good. So I'm torn between if I should try it or not. Whats your personal experience with this product?
Praise G.
Is this product good for heat damage and split ends
Yaraseth C.
Does this really work?
Lanie C.
Distrito nacional
Is this product good for the frizz?
Becky C.
Baxter, KY
Is this a dupe for the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque?