OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Kaitlyn L.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Shirley Alejandra E.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Madelyne s.

BY OGX® #46 in Hair Oil

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Drench your strands in an ultra-moisturizing luxurious styling oil infused with nutrient rich macadamia oil to instantly hydrate and smooth parched, dry hair while exotic  sugar cane extract and bamboo extract soften and mend splint ends, for luscious, vibrant mane with brilliant shine. Why We Love It... Drenches even the driest, most brittle hair with moisture, leaving it soft, supple, and touchable. Why You Want It... Smoothing macadamia oils blended with exotic bamboo extract create a decadent hydrating treat. It s all you need for soft,.

OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil
  • "I love love love organix and I love they're serums they work just as well as the shampoo and conditioner and they are sulfate and chemical free great product that leaves your hair looking beautiful" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this every day after I blow dry my hair and it gets rid of all frizz and fly aways." in 1 review
  • "Little goes a long way, makes my hair very shiny and smells great!" in 1 review
  • "It is not the best oil I have ever used, but I have to say that it works pretty well on my hair." in 1 review
  • "If you are not wanting to spend a lot of money on salon quality products than this is a good substitute. " in 1 review
Abigail W.
Marietta, GA
I love the Organix brand as a whole, and this is one more product that I like from them. I went through a time period where my hair was very dry, brittle, and basically uncertain about what I wanted to look like, no matter what I did with it. This oil didn't solve the problem - I later learned that it was due to protein buildup in my hair - but it definitely helped me deal with the issue. It made my hair softer, shinier, and it appeared much less dry. I would definitely recommend it if you have dry hair.
Virginia Eileen C.
Rapid City, SD
I helps maintain my hairs shin, as well as gives it the moisture that it need to prevent split ends. Make my hair feel and look so healthy
Lacey B.
Columbia, SC
Weighed down on my hair but smells great and did hydrate my hair slightly. The amount you get wasn't enough for the amount of hair I have
Jeannette C.
Does a great job and doesn't make hair very oily! It has a nice scent too. Lasts forever because you only need a little bit to style hair!
Jasmine W.
San Diego, CA
I love this product. The smell is amazing and it keeps your lookimh healthy amd shiny through any weather. Very worth the price. Ive been natural for 3 years. It works great for natural hair as well. Mthe product it jusy perfect,
Julie G.
Perfect for my thin hair. Love the product! I like the way my hair feels when I use it. It's a true recommendation.
Flor O.
Silver Spring, MD
Love this product. I always use it after I shampoo my hair and it has really improve my hair shine. I don't see any damages from my hot tools anymore.
Guinevere C.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this as a treatment before styling. It smells heavenly and keeps my hair from getting crispy when using heat for styling.
Dana P.
Goodyear, AZ
Leave my hair feeling soft,smooth and whiney. My hair and scalp gets really dry. I put this on my hair and it makes it feel not dry, but at night time I have to reapply.
Megan W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome and always makes my hair super smooth. The product smells great and has good consistency
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you recommend for relaxed hair?
Andrea S.
Perris , Ca
How does this one work? Does it help your hair with time? I have damage hair and the cold weather doesn't help much
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does it keep hair moisturized all day? Is the oil watery or is it thick like castor oil?
Lexx B.
I didn't see this oily at Walmart. What other place do you recommend that I get this oily?
Kara F.
Glasgow , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very dry ends but oily roots. Will this oil make my roots oily looking if I want to apply it all over?