OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Kaitlyn L.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Madelyne s.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Shirley Alejandra E.

BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Drench your strands in an ultra-moisturizing luxurious styling oil infused with nutrient rich macadamia oil to instantly hydrate and smooth parched, dry hair while exotic  sugar cane extract and bamboo extract soften and mend splint ends, for luscious, vibrant mane with brilliant shine. Why We Love It... Drenches even the driest, most brittle hair with moisture, leaving it soft, supple, and touchable. Why You Want It... Smoothing macadamia oils blended with exotic bamboo extract create a decadent hydrating treat. It s all you need for soft,.

OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil
  • "I love love love organix and I love they're serums they work just as well as the shampoo and conditioner and they are sulfate and chemical free great product that leaves your hair looking beautiful" in 2 reviews
  • "If you are not wanting to spend a lot of money on salon quality products than this is a good substitute. " in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't recommend putting this on wet hair then going to sleep without drying first because it feels greasy in the morning." in 1 review
  • "It is not the best oil I have ever used, but I have to say that it works pretty well on my hair." in 1 review
  • "It doesn't make my hair greasy at all, but just makes it look wonderfully healthy and feel softer than ever." in 1 review
Zebib A.
Philadelphia, PA
This product does wonders and one of the best parts is that you never need too much so it lasts a while! It keeps my curls soft and well tamed
Maritza R.
Zion, IL
Love this stuff. I use this daily! leaves my hair soft and smooth. helps keep flyaway tame and does not feel greasy or heavy. best stuff ever!!
Lyudmila K.
Brooklyn, NY
Used the oil on damp hair in the shower, helps to keep hair smooth and moisturized. pleasant scent. only need a drop. will last a long time.
Virginia Eileen C.
Rapid City, SD
I helps maintain my hairs shin, as well as gives it the moisture that it need to prevent split ends. Make my hair feel and look so healthy
Krista R.
Mission, BC
I use this on my hair and my daughters after hair washing. This makes brushing her long hair out so much easier and makes It shine so nice.
Jeannette C.
Does a great job and doesn't make hair very oily! It has a nice scent too. Lasts forever because you only need a little bit to style hair!
Stephanie N.
I use this right after towel drying my hair. I place a small droplet in the palm of my hand and comb it through my hair with my fingers.
Lacey B.
Columbia, SC
Weighed down on my hair but smells great and did hydrate my hair slightly. The amount you get wasn't enough for the amount of hair I have
Guinevere C.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I really like this as a treatment before styling. It smells heavenly and keeps my hair from getting crispy when using heat for styling.
Latasha P.
Perfect for my blow outs. I try to mimic the same products my stylist use and she uses this faithfully on my hair. I love the results!!
Andrea S.
Perris , Ca
How does this one work? Does it help your hair with time? I have damage hair and the cold weather doesn't help much
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Would you recommend for relaxed hair?
Kara F.
Glasgow , KY
I have very dry ends but oily roots. Will this oil make my roots oily looking if I want to apply it all over?
Lexx B.
I didn't see this oily at Walmart. What other place do you recommend that I get this oily?
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does it keep hair moisturized all day? Is the oil watery or is it thick like castor oil?