OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Kaitlyn L.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Shirley Alejandra E.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Madelyne s.

BY OGX® #46 in Hair Oil

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Drench your strands in an ultra-moisturizing luxurious styling oil infused with nutrient rich macadamia oil to instantly hydrate and smooth parched, dry hair while exotic  sugar cane extract and bamboo extract soften and mend splint ends, for luscious, vibrant mane with brilliant shine. Why We Love It... Drenches even the driest, most brittle hair with moisture, leaving it soft, supple, and touchable. Why You Want It... Smoothing macadamia oils blended with exotic bamboo extract create a decadent hydrating treat. It s all you need for soft,.

OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil
  • "I love love love organix and I love they're serums they work just as well as the shampoo and conditioner and they are sulfate and chemical free great product that leaves your hair looking beautiful" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this every day after I blow dry my hair and it gets rid of all frizz and fly aways." in 1 review
  • "Little goes a long way, makes my hair very shiny and smells great!" in 1 review
  • "It is not the best oil I have ever used, but I have to say that it works pretty well on my hair." in 1 review
  • "If you are not wanting to spend a lot of money on salon quality products than this is a good substitute. " in 1 review
Guinevere C.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this as a treatment before styling. It smells heavenly and keeps my hair from getting crispy when using heat for styling.
Catherine C.
Solon, OH
I really like the way you that it hydrates without weighing down the hair. I can use it for myself as well as my children it works very well for a variety of hair textures
Afreen A.
Algonquin, IL
This is not super greasy and not too drying! I loved how it smells and the absorbency. Best of all, my hair remained shiny and soft.
Sueanna C.
Reseda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you use too much it could make your hair oily. I use it on freshly washed hair. It makes it feel great.
Mariafernanda S.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
This is probably one of my favorite products from this line because it leaves my hair soft and shiny without being too greasy. It smells amazing. My hair is dry and this has really helped with the texture.
Jasmin A.
Killeen
I love all organix products. I love the waybthey smell and work in my hair. This light oil makes my hair nice and aoft and shiny.
Jasmine R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite smoothing oil!! Everyone in my household uses it! Even my one year old! Shine but not greasy!
This stuff is sooooo good! It smells great and I have super thick hair so I love using this to tame the frizzies!
Shawnta C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this a few days ago and enjoy using it. Its very lightweight and non greasy which I like. Great for undoing twist and separating curls without leaving frizz.
Faith M.
Tupelo, MS
This brand makes amazing products. This is great for my thick curly hair. I use it after my hair has been over exposed to the elements or in between flat irons, great moisturizer for dry hair like mine.
Alana M.
Bridgeport, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you recommend for relaxed hair?
Andrea S.
Perris , Ca
How does this one work? Does it help your hair with time? I have damage hair and the cold weather doesn't help much
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does it keep hair moisturized all day? Is the oil watery or is it thick like castor oil?
Lexx B.
I didn't see this oily at Walmart. What other place do you recommend that I get this oily?
Kara F.
Glasgow , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very dry ends but oily roots. Will this oil make my roots oily looking if I want to apply it all over?