OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Kaitlyn L.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Madelyne s.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Shirley Alejandra E.

BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Drench your strands in an ultra-moisturizing luxurious styling oil infused with nutrient rich macadamia oil to instantly hydrate and smooth parched, dry hair while exotic  sugar cane extract and bamboo extract soften and mend splint ends, for luscious, vibrant mane with brilliant shine. Why We Love It... Drenches even the driest, most brittle hair with moisture, leaving it soft, supple, and touchable. Why You Want It... Smoothing macadamia oils blended with exotic bamboo extract create a decadent hydrating treat. It s all you need for soft,.

OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil
  • "I love love love organix and I love they're serums they work just as well as the shampoo and conditioner and they are sulfate and chemical free great product that leaves your hair looking beautiful" in 2 reviews
  • "It is not the best oil I have ever used, but I have to say that it works pretty well on my hair." in 1 review
  • "If you are not wanting to spend a lot of money on salon quality products than this is a good substitute. " in 1 review
  • "I use this every day after I blow dry my hair and it gets rid of all frizz and fly aways." in 1 review
  • "It doesn't make my hair greasy at all, but just makes it look wonderfully healthy and feel softer than ever." in 1 review
Shawnta C.
I purchased this a few days ago and enjoy using it. Its very lightweight and non greasy which I like. Great for undoing twist and separating curls without leaving frizz.
Kristin D.
Canton, MI
I really like using this product after I have used hot styling tools on it. I like that it smooths the hair shaft after using my flatiron. Very nice product and makes my hair feel soft and smooth.
Annie Z.
Little goes a long way, makes my hair very shiny and smells great! I use this to treat my hair ends after I shower and my hair is damp. Very affordable and found in most drugstores!
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Mary G.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Works with my dry and frizzy hair I love the smell too. I use this after I shower and also before I use any hot tools like blow dryer or flat iron/curling iron
Jennifer S.
Roanoke, VA
Like yo use after blow drying as well as on the evening before bed for added conditioning . nice scent non greasy calms frizz and split ends good on extentions
Bianca H.
This does not absorb and makes your hair look like a greasy mess. I have dark hair and this makes it clump into awkward and suspiciously dirty looking locks.
Kimberly C.
albuquerque , NM
I think this is a great product for its price. If you are not wanting to spend a lot of money on salon quality products than this is a good substitute.
Flor O.
Silver Spring, MD
Love this product. I always use it after I shampoo my hair and it has really improve my hair shine. I don't see any damages from my hot tools anymore.
P E.
I love love LOVE this product! It gives both shine and moisture and does not require a large amount. A little goes a long way and it smell so good!
Andrea S.
Perris , Ca
How does this one work? Does it help your hair with time? I have damage hair and the cold weather doesn't help much
Alana M.
Bridgeport, CT
Would you recommend for relaxed hair?
Kara F.
Glasgow, KY
I have very dry ends but oily roots. Will this oil make my roots oily looking if I want to apply it all over?
Lexx B.
I didn't see this oily at Walmart. What other place do you recommend that I get this oily?
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does it keep hair moisturized all day? Is the oil watery or is it thick like castor oil?