OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Kaitlyn L.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Madelyne s.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Shirley Alejandra E.

OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Drench your strands in an ultra-moisturizing luxurious styling oil infused with nutrient rich macadamia oil to instantly hydrate and smooth parched, dry hair while exotic  sugar cane extract and bamboo extract soften and mend splint ends, for luscious, vibrant mane with brilliant shine. Why We Love It... Drenches even the driest, most brittle hair with moisture, leaving it soft, supple, and touchable. Why You Want It... Smoothing macadamia oils blended with exotic bamboo extract create a decadent hydrating treat. It s all you need for soft,.

OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil
  • "I love love love organix and I love they're serums they work just as well as the shampoo and conditioner and they are sulfate and chemical free great product that leaves your hair looking beautiful" in 2 reviews
  • "If you are not wanting to spend a lot of money on salon quality products than this is a good substitute. " in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't recommend putting this on wet hair then going to sleep without drying first because it feels greasy in the morning." in 1 review
  • "It is not the best oil I have ever used, but I have to say that it works pretty well on my hair." in 1 review
  • "It doesn't make my hair greasy at all, but just makes it look wonderfully healthy and feel softer than ever." in 1 review
Andrea C.
Burlington, NC
I use this every single day...no matter what I do with it. Pritz it mid-shaft and down and do whatever you want with it...It also my easily tangled hair to be tamed and keeps it looking healthy.
Tiffany K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the way this smells! It also helps to tame my frizz while adding shine very well. I typically use it after using drying shampoo, and it helps get that look of "freshly washed hair"!
Johanna C.
Van Nuys, CA
This is such an amazing product. It gives life to your hair. It makes your hair feel so soft, it's completely unexpensive and it does wonders when you want to give your hair that healthy glow
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
It leaves my hair shiny and feeling silky! Especially during the Summer heat and gross feeling I get without it. It tames my frizz and the scent is subtle and doesn't overpower my perfume...
I love this oil!! I've been searching for something like this forever.. It has helped my hair grow and stop split ends so well, it's replenished my
Long thick hair after bleaching it
Ivette C.
Actually bought this yesterday and today was my first time using it and ilike it so far, the shine smell and texture of my hair is completely different than my usual routine days.
Clara A.
Jacksonville, FL
This product smells absolutely amazing. It makes my hair feel so full and healthy. I love using this when just getting out of the shower. It has made a huge impact on my hair.
Deanna C.
South Burlington, VT
Does wonders for dry hair. And it smells pretty good. Use it after you get out of the shower or right before you go out for that shine. People will def compliment you hair.
Jennifer M.
Danville, VA
I love his brand so I thought I'd give it a try! It smells good. It added shine but the didn't last long. It was medium weigh. This was probably meant for thicker hair.
Shawnta C.
I purchased this a few days ago and enjoy using it. Its very lightweight and non greasy which I like. Great for undoing twist and separating curls without leaving frizz.
Andrea S.
Perris , Ca
How does this one work? Does it help your hair with time? I have damage hair and the cold weather doesn't help much
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Would you recommend for relaxed hair?
Kara F.
Glasgow , KY
I have very dry ends but oily roots. Will this oil make my roots oily looking if I want to apply it all over?
Lexx B.
I didn't see this oily at Walmart. What other place do you recommend that I get this oily?
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does it keep hair moisturized all day? Is the oil watery or is it thick like castor oil?