OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Kaitlyn L.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Madelyne s.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Shirley Alejandra E.

BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Drench your strands in an ultra-moisturizing luxurious styling oil infused with nutrient rich macadamia oil to instantly hydrate and smooth parched, dry hair while exotic  sugar cane extract and bamboo extract soften and mend splint ends, for luscious, vibrant mane with brilliant shine. Why We Love It... Drenches even the driest, most brittle hair with moisture, leaving it soft, supple, and touchable. Why You Want It... Smoothing macadamia oils blended with exotic bamboo extract create a decadent hydrating treat. It s all you need for soft,.

OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil
  • "I love love love organix and I love they're serums they work just as well as the shampoo and conditioner and they are sulfate and chemical free great product that leaves your hair looking beautiful" in 2 reviews
  • "It is not the best oil I have ever used, but I have to say that it works pretty well on my hair." in 1 review
  • "If you are not wanting to spend a lot of money on salon quality products than this is a good substitute. " in 1 review
  • "I use this every day after I blow dry my hair and it gets rid of all frizz and fly aways." in 1 review
  • "It doesn't make my hair greasy at all, but just makes it look wonderfully healthy and feel softer than ever." in 1 review
Dana P.
Goodyear, AZ
Leave my hair feeling soft,smooth and whiney. My hair and scalp gets really dry. I put this on my hair and it makes it feel not dry, but at night time I have to reapply.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
I put this in my hair after washing it and before blow drying. It smells great and gives my hair a nice shine and soft texture. I truly recommend this product to those who use organic hair products or who are into the natural thing.
Heather E.
Atlanta, GA
This oils left my hair shinny and light weight! I use this every time I straighten my natural hair and in between when my hair starts to feel lifeless! I love thisssss.
Christen T.
Five Points, AL
Even for my hair, which gets oily very quickly, this styling oil is amazing. It doesn't make my hair greasy at all, but just makes it look wonderfully healthy and feel softer than ever. The scent is lovely, and it lasts all day!
Julie H.
Towson, MD
A must have if you have dry, frizzy, or curly hair! I've been using it for as long as I can remember, and it keeps my hair frizz free, soft, and easy to deal with.
Ashley Q.
I use this oil every time after I shower! It makes my hair super glossy and moisturized. Be wary of using too much, because it can leave the hair looking greasy.
Brittany F.
Millwood, KY
This is probably one of my most favorite hair oils. It helps my frizzy split ends in just one use. Keeps my hair shiny and soft. The smell is light and subtle. I love this product and I'm a forever buyer!
Natalie S.
Lynchburg, VA
I love this oil. It makes my hair super soft as it dries, and it adds a slight shine( but not greasy!) the small bottle last a while because you only need a small amount, and I have very long hair.
Andrea C.
Burlington, NC
I use this every single day...no matter what I do with it. Pritz it mid-shaft and down and do whatever you want with it...It also my easily tangled hair to be tamed and keeps it looking healthy.
Satah F.
Minneapolis, MN
I love everything organix. This stuff makes my super thick frizzy hair actually calm down, which is an amazing feat. It doesn't leave it too oily either, which I was really afraid of with an oil.
Andrea S.
Perris , Ca
How does this one work? Does it help your hair with time? I have damage hair and the cold weather doesn't help much
Alana M.
Bridgeport, CT
Would you recommend for relaxed hair?
Kara F.
Glasgow, KY
I have very dry ends but oily roots. Will this oil make my roots oily looking if I want to apply it all over?
Lexx B.
I didn't see this oily at Walmart. What other place do you recommend that I get this oily?
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does it keep hair moisturized all day? Is the oil watery or is it thick like castor oil?