OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Kaitlyn L.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Shirley Alejandra E.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Madelyne s.

BY OGX® #46 in Hair Oil

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Drench your strands in an ultra-moisturizing luxurious styling oil infused with nutrient rich macadamia oil to instantly hydrate and smooth parched, dry hair while exotic  sugar cane extract and bamboo extract soften and mend splint ends, for luscious, vibrant mane with brilliant shine. Why We Love It... Drenches even the driest, most brittle hair with moisture, leaving it soft, supple, and touchable. Why You Want It... Smoothing macadamia oils blended with exotic bamboo extract create a decadent hydrating treat. It s all you need for soft,.

OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil
  • "I love love love organix and I love they're serums they work just as well as the shampoo and conditioner and they are sulfate and chemical free great product that leaves your hair looking beautiful" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this every day after I blow dry my hair and it gets rid of all frizz and fly aways." in 1 review
  • "Little goes a long way, makes my hair very shiny and smells great!" in 1 review
  • "It is not the best oil I have ever used, but I have to say that it works pretty well on my hair." in 1 review
  • "If you are not wanting to spend a lot of money on salon quality products than this is a good substitute. " in 1 review
Andrea C.
Burlington, NC
I use this every single day...no matter what I do with it. Pritz it mid-shaft and down and do whatever you want with it...It also my easily tangled hair to be tamed and keeps it looking healthy.
Ivette C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Actually bought this yesterday and today was my first time using it and ilike it so far, the shine smell and texture of my hair is completely different than my usual routine days.
Brittany F.
Millwood, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably one of my most favorite hair oils. It helps my frizzy split ends in just one use. Keeps my hair shiny and soft. The smell is light and subtle. I love this product and I'm a forever buyer!
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
I put this in my hair after washing it and before blow drying. It smells great and gives my hair a nice shine and soft texture. I truly recommend this product to those who use organic hair products or who are into the natural thing.
I love this oil!! I've been searching for something like this forever.. It has helped my hair grow and stop split ends so well, it's replenished my
Long thick hair after bleaching it
Annie Z.
Little goes a long way, makes my hair very shiny and smells great! I use this to treat my hair ends after I shower and my hair is damp. Very affordable and found in most drugstores!
Carina G.
Phoenix , AZ
Great oil for dry hair it makes hair very nice and soft yet shiny its amazing
Christine P.
It leaves my hair so soft and it smells great! However, because my hair is extremely fine, I have to be careful to only use it occasionally otherwise it will weigh down my hair
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
It leaves my hair shiny and feeling silky! Especially during the Summer heat and gross feeling I get without it. It tames my frizz and the scent is subtle and doesn't overpower my perfume...
Kristie L.
Manchester, CT
After using this, my hair is beyond soft. It doesn't get tangled yet this doesn't make my hair oily either. I use this every day after I blow dry my hair and it gets rid of all frizz and fly aways.
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you recommend for relaxed hair?
Andrea S.
Perris , Ca
How does this one work? Does it help your hair with time? I have damage hair and the cold weather doesn't help much
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does it keep hair moisturized all day? Is the oil watery or is it thick like castor oil?
Lexx B.
I didn't see this oily at Walmart. What other place do you recommend that I get this oily?
Kara F.
Glasgow , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very dry ends but oily roots. Will this oil make my roots oily looking if I want to apply it all over?