OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Kaitlyn L.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Shirley Alejandra E.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Madelyne s.

BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Drench your strands in an ultra-moisturizing luxurious styling oil infused with nutrient rich macadamia oil to instantly hydrate and smooth parched, dry hair while exotic  sugar cane extract and bamboo extract soften and mend splint ends, for luscious, vibrant mane with brilliant shine. Why We Love It... Drenches even the driest, most brittle hair with moisture, leaving it soft, supple, and touchable. Why You Want It... Smoothing macadamia oils blended with exotic bamboo extract create a decadent hydrating treat. It s all you need for soft,.

OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil
  • "I love love love organix and I love they're serums they work just as well as the shampoo and conditioner and they are sulfate and chemical free great product that leaves your hair looking beautiful" in 2 reviews
  • "If you are not wanting to spend a lot of money on salon quality products than this is a good substitute. " in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't recommend putting this on wet hair then going to sleep without drying first because it feels greasy in the morning." in 1 review
  • "It is not the best oil I have ever used, but I have to say that it works pretty well on my hair." in 1 review
  • "It doesn't make my hair greasy at all, but just makes it look wonderfully healthy and feel softer than ever." in 1 review
Jessica M.
I use this product on my daughter's hair. Her hair is thick and curly and is medium length. When she gets out of the shower I use this on her wet hair and it's so much easier to manage.
Raven c.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been using this product for 3 years now. I have a really thick long hair and most of my baby hair are curly or wavy which looks very unattractive with straight hair. So this helps me to smoothn and keep my baby hair hair and stay on the place
Olivia M.
Dallas, TX
This product smells so nice and it left my hair feeling and looking healthy! I would definitely recommend this product for hair types that need some moisture and lightweight styling.
Christine P.
It leaves my hair so soft and it smells great! However, because my hair is extremely fine, I have to be careful to only use it occasionally otherwise it will weigh down my hair
Chelsey F.
Charleston, SC
This is a very good product if you have your hair in a straighter style and want a styling oil to use that doesn't weigh your hair down. It's pretty moisturizing and it smells so so good. Plus its pretty cheap and a little goes a long way
Angie R.
Spring, TX
Really great product, it did not make my hair feel greasy or heavy, it just gave it a nice shine and softness to it, you do not need a lot so a little amount goes a long way.
Ally H.
Boone, NC
My hair is super dry because I am always putting heat on my hair and I dye my hair a lot. I put a little (don't put a lot in nor put it in your roots) on the ends of my hair after I get out of the shower. This is a great product.
Catherine C.
Solon, OH
I really like the way you that it hydrates without weighing down the hair. I can use it for myself as well as my children it works very well for a variety of hair textures
Kimberly A.
Sunnyvale, CA
This oil really helps maintain my hair frizz-free and shiny. I have brown hair with light natural highlights, so it really helps bring out the extra color. The value is good for a good price as well. Definitely will be buying again.
Dana P.
Goodyear, AZ
Leave my hair feeling soft,smooth and whiney. My hair and scalp gets really dry. I put this on my hair and it makes it feel not dry, but at night time I have to reapply.
Andrea S.
Perris , Ca
How does this one work? Does it help your hair with time? I have damage hair and the cold weather doesn't help much
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Would you recommend for relaxed hair?
Kara F.
Glasgow , KY
I have very dry ends but oily roots. Will this oil make my roots oily looking if I want to apply it all over?
Lexx B.
I didn't see this oily at Walmart. What other place do you recommend that I get this oily?
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does it keep hair moisturized all day? Is the oil watery or is it thick like castor oil?