OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Kaitlyn L.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Shirley Alejandra E.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Madelyne s.

BY OGX® #46 in Hair Oil

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Drench your strands in an ultra-moisturizing luxurious styling oil infused with nutrient rich macadamia oil to instantly hydrate and smooth parched, dry hair while exotic  sugar cane extract and bamboo extract soften and mend splint ends, for luscious, vibrant mane with brilliant shine. Why We Love It... Drenches even the driest, most brittle hair with moisture, leaving it soft, supple, and touchable. Why You Want It... Smoothing macadamia oils blended with exotic bamboo extract create a decadent hydrating treat. It s all you need for soft,.

OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil
  • "I love love love organix and I love they're serums they work just as well as the shampoo and conditioner and they are sulfate and chemical free great product that leaves your hair looking beautiful" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this every day after I blow dry my hair and it gets rid of all frizz and fly aways." in 1 review
  • "Little goes a long way, makes my hair very shiny and smells great!" in 1 review
  • "It is not the best oil I have ever used, but I have to say that it works pretty well on my hair." in 1 review
  • "If you are not wanting to spend a lot of money on salon quality products than this is a good substitute. " in 1 review
Kristie L.
Manchester, CT
After using this, my hair is beyond soft. It doesn't get tangled yet this doesn't make my hair oily either. I use this every day after I blow dry my hair and it gets rid of all frizz and fly aways.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
I put this in my hair after washing it and before blow drying. It smells great and gives my hair a nice shine and soft texture. I truly recommend this product to those who use organic hair products or who are into the natural thing.
Kristin D.
Canton, MI
I really like using this product after I have used hot styling tools on it. I like that it smooths the hair shaft after using my flatiron. Very nice product and makes my hair feel soft and smooth.
Chelsey F.
Charleston, SC
This is a very good product if you have your hair in a straighter style and want a styling oil to use that doesn't weigh your hair down. It's pretty moisturizing and it smells so so good. Plus its pretty cheap and a little goes a long way
Ivette C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Actually bought this yesterday and today was my first time using it and ilike it so far, the shine smell and texture of my hair is completely different than my usual routine days.
I love this oil!! I've been searching for something like this forever.. It has helped my hair grow and stop split ends so well, it's replenished my
Long thick hair after bleaching it
Laura B.
Charlotte, NC
This is one of my favorite styling oils. Does everything I want and doesn't over saturate my hair
Christine P.
It leaves my hair so soft and it smells great! However, because my hair is extremely fine, I have to be careful to only use it occasionally otherwise it will weigh down my hair
Whitney B.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this and find it to dry out my hair. It wasn't very moisturizing.
Shawnta C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this a few days ago and enjoy using it. Its very lightweight and non greasy which I like. Great for undoing twist and separating curls without leaving frizz.
Alana M.
Bridgeport, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you recommend for relaxed hair?
Andrea S.
Perris , Ca
How does this one work? Does it help your hair with time? I have damage hair and the cold weather doesn't help much
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does it keep hair moisturized all day? Is the oil watery or is it thick like castor oil?
Lexx B.
I didn't see this oily at Walmart. What other place do you recommend that I get this oily?
Kara F.
Glasgow , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very dry ends but oily roots. Will this oil make my roots oily looking if I want to apply it all over?