OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Kaitlyn L.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Madelyne s.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Shirley Alejandra E.

BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Drench your strands in an ultra-moisturizing luxurious styling oil infused with nutrient rich macadamia oil to instantly hydrate and smooth parched, dry hair while exotic  sugar cane extract and bamboo extract soften and mend splint ends, for luscious, vibrant mane with brilliant shine. Why We Love It... Drenches even the driest, most brittle hair with moisture, leaving it soft, supple, and touchable. Why You Want It... Smoothing macadamia oils blended with exotic bamboo extract create a decadent hydrating treat. It s all you need for soft,.

OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil
  • "I love love love organix and I love they're serums they work just as well as the shampoo and conditioner and they are sulfate and chemical free great product that leaves your hair looking beautiful" in 2 reviews
  • "If you are not wanting to spend a lot of money on salon quality products than this is a good substitute. " in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't recommend putting this on wet hair then going to sleep without drying first because it feels greasy in the morning." in 1 review
  • "It is not the best oil I have ever used, but I have to say that it works pretty well on my hair." in 1 review
  • "It doesn't make my hair greasy at all, but just makes it look wonderfully healthy and feel softer than ever." in 1 review
Alissa C.
Hillsborough, NJ
Far too strong. It will instantly turn your hair greasy with just one spritz. If you spray once in your hands and rub together before applying to JUST THE BOTTOM of your hair, it is somewhat manageable.
Jenn K.
I use this product regularly....I apply on my hair when damp then blow dry with dryer then style it and I also on my lazy days after towel drying hair I apply it and let my hair dry naturally. This works wonders on the hair smells great and would highly recommend it
takiyah M.
This oil smells amazing. Although it's an oil its still very lightweight and won't weigh your hair down. I just wish it was a bit more moisturizing. Still a great product , just go by your hair type.
Angie P.
Bethel, VT
I have fallen in love with hair oils. This one is one of my favorites. I love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel. It does not leave my hair greasy it does however make it soft and shiny.
Samantha H.
Repairs my broken, damaged hair after I got it highlighted. Have me back moisture that was lost, and helped my hair become healthy and shiny. It does t weigh down your hair, it feels as if you have nothing in it at all. Not greasy or oily in hair. Dries down well
Sabrina C.
Rowland Heights, CA
I love this oil! I've repurchased it twice already, which is crazy considering a little bit goes a long way! The smell is incredible and it leaves my hair feeling very soft. It is also a very reasonable price, especially compared to other hair oils on the market.
Amber D.
Upper Darby, PA
Love this oil! I got it on clearance at Giant for $2 so I was super excited to try it. It's very light so it doesn't weigh down my hair and it instantly adds softness and sheen! Great product!
Megan T.
This oil works alright. I didn't see much for long-term treatment. It would just make my hair shiny for the day. Probably won't buy again because I didn't see the long term results I wanted.
CeCe G.
Baltimore, MD
Works so well on my dry hair. It makes my hair really smooth and defrizzes. My hair is especially problematic because I undergo Japanese straightening treatment a couple of times a year so it is very chemically damaged. This stuff revives my burnt hair
Lauren B.
Tucson, AZ
I have always stayed away from anything that was an oil. But decided to try this after my sister had recommended it for me. And it actually worked really well, helping make my hair feel more hydrated and less damaged. I would definitely recommend this product
Andrea S.
Perris , Ca
How does this one work? Does it help your hair with time? I have damage hair and the cold weather doesn't help much
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Would you recommend for relaxed hair?
Kara F.
Glasgow , KY
I have very dry ends but oily roots. Will this oil make my roots oily looking if I want to apply it all over?
Lexx B.
I didn't see this oily at Walmart. What other place do you recommend that I get this oily?
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does it keep hair moisturized all day? Is the oil watery or is it thick like castor oil?