OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Kaitlyn L.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Madelyne s.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Shirley Alejandra E.

BY OGX®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Drench your strands in an ultra-moisturizing luxurious styling oil infused with nutrient rich macadamia oil to instantly hydrate and smooth parched, dry hair while exotic  sugar cane extract and bamboo extract soften and mend splint ends, for luscious, vibrant mane with brilliant shine. Why We Love It... Drenches even the driest, most brittle hair with moisture, leaving it soft, supple, and touchable. Why You Want It... Smoothing macadamia oils blended with exotic bamboo extract create a decadent hydrating treat. It s all you need for soft,.

OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil
  • "I love love love organix and I love they're serums they work just as well as the shampoo and conditioner and they are sulfate and chemical free great product that leaves your hair looking beautiful" in 2 reviews
  • "It is not the best oil I have ever used, but I have to say that it works pretty well on my hair." in 1 review
  • "If you are not wanting to spend a lot of money on salon quality products than this is a good substitute. " in 1 review
  • "I use this every day after I blow dry my hair and it gets rid of all frizz and fly aways." in 1 review
  • "It doesn't make my hair greasy at all, but just makes it look wonderfully healthy and feel softer than ever." in 1 review
Rebecca S.
San Benito
This is a great product. I use it in my hair everyday. It keeps my hair soft and manageable. This styling oil definitely exceeded my expectations. My hair feels soft all day and doesn't get tangled. The price is very reasonable and so worth it.
Jasmine W.
San Diego, CA
I love this product. The smell is amazing and it keeps your lookimh healthy amd shiny through any weather. Very worth the price. Ive been natural for 3 years. It works great for natural hair as well. Mthe product it jusy perfect,
Moomitu K.
This oil, I definitely love it. I used to have frizz, rough, long, and unmanageable hair. But after I started to apply this when I came out of the shower, it felt so nice. First of all it smells heavenly so that's a plus point. Day by day my hair become stronger, and thicker but silker. Definitely going to buy it again
Damaris V.
Corona, CA
I always use this when I feel like my hair is looking dry or if I want some extra shine. I use it maybe the day after I wash my hair. I only use it on the tips of my hair which are blonde. I would definitely recommend it.
Sarah B.
I can't explain what this has done to my hair! I use this two or three times a day. When I wake up I just brush my hair and put it on my ends/bottom half of my hair. It took my split ends away and the dryness! I don't style my hair anymore because this is just amazing and renewing everything.
Lili L.
Hilo, HI
Love this stuff !!!! It's amazing overnight treatment and it lasts through the next day. It's a really great product for people who have course hair. I wish there was more in the bottle but it's a ok price.
Cory S.
New Lenox, IL
This product smells awesome! It also doesn't leave my hair feeling oily with a residual oil feel. It's great to use for reactivating my curls in the morning from the day before. I truly love everything about this product line and actually just had another bottle swiped by my sister!
Ann C.
My hair tends to frizz, i bought this oil just to try it out, best decision ever! I use it in combination with my Pantene curl mousse, leaves my hair super soft with defined curls, love it and do recommend!
Mariafernanda S.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
This is probably one of my favorite products from this line because it leaves my hair soft and shiny without being too greasy. It smells amazing. My hair is dry and this has really helped with the texture.
Faith M.
Tupelo, MS
This brand makes amazing products. This is great for my thick curly hair. I use it after my hair has been over exposed to the elements or in between flat irons, great moisturizer for dry hair like mine.
Andrea S.
Perris , Ca
How does this one work? Does it help your hair with time? I have damage hair and the cold weather doesn't help much
Alana M.
Bridgeport, CT
Would you recommend for relaxed hair?
Kara F.
Glasgow, KY
I have very dry ends but oily roots. Will this oil make my roots oily looking if I want to apply it all over?
Lexx B.
I didn't see this oily at Walmart. What other place do you recommend that I get this oily?
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does it keep hair moisturized all day? Is the oil watery or is it thick like castor oil?