OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Kaitlyn L.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Shirley Alejandra E.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Madelyne s.

BY OGX® #46 in Hair Oil

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Drench your strands in an ultra-moisturizing luxurious styling oil infused with nutrient rich macadamia oil to instantly hydrate and smooth parched, dry hair while exotic  sugar cane extract and bamboo extract soften and mend splint ends, for luscious, vibrant mane with brilliant shine. Why We Love It... Drenches even the driest, most brittle hair with moisture, leaving it soft, supple, and touchable. Why You Want It... Smoothing macadamia oils blended with exotic bamboo extract create a decadent hydrating treat. It s all you need for soft,.

OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil
  • "I love love love organix and I love they're serums they work just as well as the shampoo and conditioner and they are sulfate and chemical free great product that leaves your hair looking beautiful" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this every day after I blow dry my hair and it gets rid of all frizz and fly aways." in 1 review
  • "Little goes a long way, makes my hair very shiny and smells great!" in 1 review
  • "It is not the best oil I have ever used, but I have to say that it works pretty well on my hair." in 1 review
  • "If you are not wanting to spend a lot of money on salon quality products than this is a good substitute. " in 1 review
Kassi H.
Chambersburg, PA
I have been using. This product for about 4 years now and I LOVE it, I feel like if I never started using it my hair would be so dry and brittle.
Terri M.
Wauchula , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this when I don't want to style. Just put it on damp hair and let air dry, and I get nice textured waves, with no friz.
Edith F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great low budget macadamia oil. Smells lovely and leaves your hair more shiny than the sun and very smooth.
Alison R.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! It smells faint but amazing! Makes my split ends feel soft and silky, and helps with breakage!
Kaleigh R.
Yorktown, VA
Such a nice oil for your hair! it tames frizz and makes your hair feel so smooth and soft!
Kaylee S.
Fresno, CA
I use this almost every time after I get out of the shower and I really love it.
Megan Y.
Nashville, TN
This is one of my favorite products to use. i am usually a big advocate for the moroccan oil but it can be really pricey. I use this product most days because it doesn't cost as much but still leaves my hair silky and looking healthy. The smell is amazing. I wouldn't recommend putting this on wet hair then going to sleep without drying first because it feels greasy in the morning.
Shawnta C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this a few days ago and enjoy using it. Its very lightweight and non greasy which I like. Great for undoing twist and separating curls without leaving frizz.
Christen T.
Greeley, CO
Even for my hair, which gets oily very quickly, this styling oil is amazing. It doesn't make my hair greasy at all, but just makes it look wonderfully healthy and feel softer than ever. The scent is lovely, and it lasts all day!
Annie Z.
Little goes a long way, makes my hair very shiny and smells great! I use this to treat my hair ends after I shower and my hair is damp. Very affordable and found in most drugstores!
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you recommend for relaxed hair?
Andrea S.
Perris , Ca
How does this one work? Does it help your hair with time? I have damage hair and the cold weather doesn't help much
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does it keep hair moisturized all day? Is the oil watery or is it thick like castor oil?
Lexx B.
I didn't see this oily at Walmart. What other place do you recommend that I get this oily?
Kara F.
Glasgow , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very dry ends but oily roots. Will this oil make my roots oily looking if I want to apply it all over?