OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Kaitlyn L.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Madelyne s.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Shirley Alejandra E.

BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Drench your strands in an ultra-moisturizing luxurious styling oil infused with nutrient rich macadamia oil to instantly hydrate and smooth parched, dry hair while exotic  sugar cane extract and bamboo extract soften and mend splint ends, for luscious, vibrant mane with brilliant shine. Why We Love It... Drenches even the driest, most brittle hair with moisture, leaving it soft, supple, and touchable. Why You Want It... Smoothing macadamia oils blended with exotic bamboo extract create a decadent hydrating treat. It s all you need for soft,.

OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil
  • "I love love love organix and I love they're serums they work just as well as the shampoo and conditioner and they are sulfate and chemical free great product that leaves your hair looking beautiful" in 2 reviews
  • "It is not the best oil I have ever used, but I have to say that it works pretty well on my hair." in 1 review
  • "If you are not wanting to spend a lot of money on salon quality products than this is a good substitute. " in 1 review
  • "I use this every day after I blow dry my hair and it gets rid of all frizz and fly aways." in 1 review
  • "It doesn't make my hair greasy at all, but just makes it look wonderfully healthy and feel softer than ever." in 1 review
Darby S.
Decent product overall. Not scented which is always a plus for me unless​ naturally scented. I have very greasy, oily hair so I am very cautious when it comes to serums and hair oils. This particularly one is somewhat thicker consistency a little goes such a long way. I do like that it has Bamboo and other extracts in it. It had good qualities I just think it would better for a person with dry, or brittle hair rather than oily.
Morgan K.
Tomball, TX
This product is great to use on your ends after you're done styling your hair. It creates shine and tames frizz and fly aways. It lasts all day and is a good value. I heard about this product from my hair stylist. I would definitely repurchase. Organix has a lot of great products.
Alicia N.
Otsego, MN
I usually use the oil on the tips of my hair after getting out of the shower to keep the tips moisturizer especially if I'm going to be curling or straightening my hair. I have to be careful to use just the right amount though otherwise my hair will become too greasy in some spots.
Erica T.
This oil makes my curly hair to oily and my straight hair too dry but it does last long! I believe it's just my hair texture. I wouldn't recommend for people with curly hair. Better oils would be almond or argan oil. I wouldn't buy this again! But their argan oil is perfect
Kris W.
Middletown, CT
This is not as good as my favorite Bumble & Bumble oil. But it's good, as it leaves my hair soft and shiny. I use it almost every day and my hair looks better than ever. I have no problem with it weighing my hair down or looking greasy, even with my long, fine thinning hair.
Megan Y.
Nashville, TN
This is one of my favorite products to use. i am usually a big advocate for the moroccan oil but it can be really pricey. I use this product most days because it doesn't cost as much but still leaves my hair silky and looking healthy. The smell is amazing. I wouldn't recommend putting this on wet hair then going to sleep without drying first because it feels greasy in the morning.
Lindsey T.
Moreno Valley , CA
This is probably one of the best hair oils I've ever used I have thick frizzy hair and this made my hair smooth and silky. This is very affordable for the amount you use. A little goes a long way and the scent is really nice too! Love this product.
Tristain S.
Nampa, ID
I really like that this stuff makes Ur hair feel really good. just have to remember less is more with this stuff to much will make Ur hair look greasy. even warming this up a little and using it as a mask is great after bleaching or coloring Ur hair.
Francesca B.
Robertsdale, AL
I loved this product for several reasons. The oil is not sticky like some products are, and it has a great fragrance. It is only a couple dollars more than the "cheap" brands, and it is money well spent. I recommend all of the organix products!
Priscilla M.
Chino, CA
Organix in general has always been super amazing ! From their shampoos go leave-in , their products work wonders for all types of hair. I personally love anything with Moroccan oil.
Leaves my hair smelling so good and so soft and "silky smooth" ❤️
Andrea S.
Perris , Ca
How does this one work? Does it help your hair with time? I have damage hair and the cold weather doesn't help much
Alana M.
Bridgeport, CT
Would you recommend for relaxed hair?
Kara F.
Glasgow, KY
I have very dry ends but oily roots. Will this oil make my roots oily looking if I want to apply it all over?
Lexx B.
I didn't see this oily at Walmart. What other place do you recommend that I get this oily?
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does it keep hair moisturized all day? Is the oil watery or is it thick like castor oil?