OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Kaitlyn L.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Madelyne s.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Shirley Alejandra E.

BY OGX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Drench your strands in an ultra-moisturizing luxurious styling oil infused with nutrient rich macadamia oil to instantly hydrate and smooth parched, dry hair while exotic  sugar cane extract and bamboo extract soften and mend splint ends, for luscious, vibrant mane with brilliant shine. Why We Love It... Drenches even the driest, most brittle hair with moisture, leaving it soft, supple, and touchable. Why You Want It... Smoothing macadamia oils blended with exotic bamboo extract create a decadent hydrating treat. It s all you need for soft,.

OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil
  • "I love love love organix and I love they're serums they work just as well as the shampoo and conditioner and they are sulfate and chemical free great product that leaves your hair looking beautiful" in 2 reviews
  • "It is not the best oil I have ever used, but I have to say that it works pretty well on my hair." in 1 review
  • "If you are not wanting to spend a lot of money on salon quality products than this is a good substitute. " in 1 review
  • "I use this every day after I blow dry my hair and it gets rid of all frizz and fly aways." in 1 review
  • "It doesn't make my hair greasy at all, but just makes it look wonderfully healthy and feel softer than ever." in 1 review
Savanna B.
I gave this product another try and my hair feels less frizzy after using this, and it brings out my natural waves!
Esolindia V.
This product is awesome. Le ave the hair in good condition. It sello good. You can use this product daily.
Angela N.
Toronto, ON
Not bad. Price is okay. I have used other oils that I prefer more than this one. But this isn’t too bad.
Abbie  G.
Etobicoke, ON
Keeps hair soft smooth shiny without making it overly greasy I love this line of products smells good to
fabiola D.
Sedoso y con una aroma increíble , no se empelota en el pelo te deja el pelo un mucho brillo natural
fahima p.
Toronto , ON
Love this oil doesn't have a bad smell it actually smells pretty good and it works pretty well
Elizabeth S.
Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional
These are soon good they are so moisturizing they have truly saved my hair from all the heat!!!
Leanna W.
Delta
Love this product you don't need a lot to have this product work wonders! Smells so good too
Tracy H.
Gives super shiny hair. Don't' use too much or it will appear greasy. Leaves hair silky smooth
Me encanta este aceite , me deja el pelo muy brillante , suave y con un delicioso aroma!
Andrea S.
Perris , Ca
How does this one work? Does it help your hair with time? I have damage hair and the cold weather doesn't help much
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Would you recommend for relaxed hair?
Kara F.
Glasgow, KY
I have very dry ends but oily roots. Will this oil make my roots oily looking if I want to apply it all over?
Lexx B.
I didn't see this oily at Walmart. What other place do you recommend that I get this oily?
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does it keep hair moisturized all day? Is the oil watery or is it thick like castor oil?