OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Kaitlyn L.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Shirley Alejandra E.OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil uploaded by Madelyne s.

BY OGX® #49 in Hair Oil

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Drench your strands in an ultra-moisturizing luxurious styling oil infused with nutrient rich macadamia oil to instantly hydrate and smooth parched, dry hair while exotic  sugar cane extract and bamboo extract soften and mend splint ends, for luscious, vibrant mane with brilliant shine. Why We Love It... Drenches even the driest, most brittle hair with moisture, leaving it soft, supple, and touchable. Why You Want It... Smoothing macadamia oils blended with exotic bamboo extract create a decadent hydrating treat. It s all you need for soft,.

OGX® Moisturizing Macadamia Oil Dry Styling Oil
  • "I love love love organix and I love they're serums they work just as well as the shampoo and conditioner and they are sulfate and chemical free great product that leaves your hair looking beautiful" in 2 reviews
  • "I use this every day after I blow dry my hair and it gets rid of all frizz and fly aways." in 1 review
  • "Little goes a long way, makes my hair very shiny and smells great!" in 1 review
  • "It is not the best oil I have ever used, but I have to say that it works pretty well on my hair." in 1 review
  • "If you are not wanting to spend a lot of money on salon quality products than this is a good substitute. " in 1 review
Amy T.
Very good product for my hair, does very well the job, keeps my hair moisterized. Smell very good. Good price for the quality of the product!! 9/10
Valentina C.
Valencia, Carabobo
Yes, i really love this oil. It doesn't weight my hair down. Great product for dry thin hair, It also is very hydrating for your body and face.
keiry s.
Doral, FL
it"s a good product for curly hair, styling my hair very good and is easy to use. i recommended macadamia oil because i use every weekend.
Jessica B.
Levis, QC
I looooooooobe that oil!!!
Put it before i dry my hair.
Give soooo much a healthy look to my hair!!

I highly recommend that product
Melissa D.
Pleasant smell, not greasy, add shine. Hair becomes dry the next day (my experience) Everyday use for protection and shine
Savanna B.
I gave this product another try and my hair feels less frizzy after using this, and it brings out my natural waves!
Esolindia V.
This product is awesome. Le ave the hair in good condition. It sello good. You can use this product daily.
Abbie  G.
Notre dame des lile perrot, Quebec
Keeps hair soft smooth shiny without making it overly greasy I love this line of products smells good to
fabiola D.
Sedoso y con una aroma increíble , no se empelota en el pelo te deja el pelo un mucho brillo natural
Elizabeth S.
Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional
These are soon good they are so moisturizing they have truly saved my hair from all the heat!!!
Andrea S.
Perris , Ca
How does this one work? Does it help your hair with time? I have damage hair and the cold weather doesn't help much
Alana M.
Bridgeport , CT
Would you recommend for relaxed hair?
Kara F.
Glasgow , KY
I have very dry ends but oily roots. Will this oil make my roots oily looking if I want to apply it all over?
Lexx B.
I didn't see this oily at Walmart. What other place do you recommend that I get this oily?
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Does it keep hair moisturized all day? Is the oil watery or is it thick like castor oil?